Colorade Boy Floats Away In Balloon

What a lying mutha fucka, great way to get footage of your new weather balloon in action.

"What those charges may be, as I stated yesterday, what we we're looking at is Class 3 misdemeanor, which hardly seems serious enough given the circumstances," he said.

Looking at a class 3 misdemeanor? That's it after all of that bs? It sure seems like it should be much more severe.

Harass someone more than once online and it's a felony... Lie and tie up emergency resources and a bunch more shit and that's a misdemeanor son. lol What a fucking joke!

Local CO news says it will likely be more than a class 3 misdemeanor... we'll see. Hope they make them regret the whole stunt. Figures this would happen in CO. What's with all the crazy people here?

Sorry, aren't you guys fighting war on two fronts in the middle east, have a president that's actually implementing change like he promised (even if no one likes it because he never said what kind of change), and have a financial crisis?

How the fuck did this become prime time, round-the-clock nation wide news for a whole weekend?

On the bright side, I just read in my local rag (oh, god, why is it in there!?) that they're actually looking at a class 4 felony of attempting to influence a state official. So something positive has come out of this after all.

Sorry, aren't you guys fighting war on two fronts in the middle east, have a president that's actually implementing change like he promised (even if no one likes it because he never said what kind of change), and have a financial crisis?

How the fuck did this become prime time, round-the-clock nation wide news for a whole weekend?

On the bright side, I just read in my local rag (oh, god, why is it in there!?) that they're actually looking at a class 4 felony of attempting to influence a state official. So something positive has come out of this after all.

We are so tired of counting all the change our President has yet to deliver that our attention was grabbed by the first shiny object on our tv screens.

I'm most interested in hearing which 'media outlet' agreed to pay these yokels for their balloon nonsense. Co-conspirators in class IV felonies may boost ratings, I suppose.