CJ or AzoogleAds

Which is a better CPA network?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI all, I jut blogged about this thread and poll and used it partly as a way to let more people know about Jon's great forum here.

CJ or AzoogleAds? Which Network Do Affiliates Prefer?
http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/2006/07/28/cj-vs-azoogleads-network/

Also I just talked to Mitchell, one of the tip guys from Azoogle about approval times. He said it should only take a week and if you have not been approved in a week, then he will get involved to help expedite it. I don't want to post his email publicly, but I asked him to come over and give you guys a way to get help on the approval process.

I believe that they both have their merits. The company I work for is with CJ as we are a retailer so the commission on sales works best for our company, but there is infinite value in the lead building prospects of AZ as well. I think that CJ accounts need to have much more work put into them before seeing a return, such as more text links and relative content, but I've seen commissions for the month from just our site in the thousands of dollars for individual affiliates.

I got my invite with Azoogleads. One of their sales reps called me up a couple weeks ago, very friendly and personal service. I am not sure what their screening process is like but it seems extremely straight forward and easy.

I'm trying to find a primer to how this stuff works... :updown: in terms of making $$$ --- I remember Dave posted about making some quick cash by having a "Free PSP" link in his sig on Sony's forum. So how does that work exactly? Say Azoogleads gives "$0.80 payout" - does Dave make $0.80 for every time someone clicks the link? Or do they have to go all the way and fill out the form too for Dave to make the full payout? If so, do you still make smaller payout for the traffic leads?

Too bad there aren't any more Free PSP offers with Azoogleads at the moment. heh heh heh, But that would be the easy way and I'm sure there are millions of other opportunities out there ;)

Thanks for your help,

revlimiter said:
I got my invite with Azoogleads. One of their sales reps called me up a couple weeks ago, very friendly and personal service. I am not sure what their screening process is like but it seems extremely straight forward and easy.

I'm trying to find a primer to how this stuff works... :updown: in terms of making $$$ --- I remember Dave posted about making some quick cash by having a "Free PSP" link in his sig on Sony's forum. So how does that work exactly? Say Azoogleads gives "$0.80 payout" (whatever that means) - does Dave make $0.80 for every time someone clicks the link? Or do they have to go all the way and fill out the form too for Dave to make the full payout? If so, do you still make smaller payout for the traffic leads?

Too bad there aren't any more Free PSP offers with Azoogleads at the moment. heh heh heh, But that would be the easy way and I'm sure there are millions of other opportunities out there ;)

Thanks for your help,

There's a iPod offer that pays $1.60 or $1.70/lead, forgot which. Also a sidekick 3 one.

CJ has retail offers, but has tons of CPA offers dating, web hosting, mortgages, insurance, etc, to think it's only retail is not accurate.

CJ also is a different model, advertisers' affiliate managers work with affiliates and CJ publisher managers too. With azoogle there is not direct contact with an affiliate manager.

It's kinda of comparing apples and oranges

Beth

just got accepted on CJ here. already applied to a bunch of advertisers that's suitable to my niches. still waiting for confirmation tho..

so, if i got accepted by those advertisers, what next?
should i place banners, make contents, bla bla bla, all the usual stuff, and just hope someday i'll get leads or sales?

does anyone knows a "best practice" article about this sort of stuff? thx

I've joined and I live in NZ. The lady wanted to call me (from Canada) but the timezones were so out of it that she gave up and approved my account anyway. You need to send an international tax form to recieve payment.

They have been getting a lot of appliactions lately so they have a lot to work through.

Indy said:
I applied to Azoogle about a week ago, and I still haven't had a response. :confused:

Same here. We will just have to be patient. Until then, we must all improve our web skills.

Beth Kirsch said:
With azoogle there is not direct contact with an affiliate manager.

It's kinda of comparing apples and oranges

Beth

Where do you get that theres no direct contact with affiliate managers? I think you meant that at CJ there is no direct contact. CJ's Customer Service sucks, I can pick up the phone and call my afilliate manager at Azoogle , Hydra or where ever else I am at but CJ.

It is more like comparing Ripe Red Apples to Shriveled Oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.