Christmas @ Volsh Means It's Time For A VPS Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Everyone should know by now that we offer affordable VPS solutions which help you scale your projects.

What's even better is when I'm going to offer an opportunity for you to get HALF OFF your first month on ANY VPS plan listed on our website.

Now, this is for WF only at the moment, as we want to allow everyone here the first opportunity.

This probably isn't going to last long as it will be stopped as soon as we sell out. Below you can see our plans and how much they are for the first month after the 50% discount is taken off as well as the monthly pricing afterward.

:smilie_weihn_winki:WF HALF OFF COUPON: ITSAWFXMAS
Volsh Baby VPS Plan

• 25 GB Disk Space
  • 200 GB Bandwidth
  • 256 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 512 MB Burstable RAM
  • 2 Dedicated IP Addresases
  • $19.95 Per Month ($9.98 for the first month!)
  • Click Here For More Info

Volsh Mama VPS Plan

• 50 GB Disk Space
  • 500 GB Bandwidth
  • 512 MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 1 GB Burstable RAM
  • 2 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • $24.95 Per Month ($12.48 for the first month!)

Volsh Papa VPS Plan

• 100 GB Disk Space
  • 1,000 GB Bandwidth
  • 1.5 GB Guaranteed Ram
  • 3 GB Burstable RAM
  • 4 Dedicated IP Addresses
  • $44.95 Per Month ($22.48 for the first month!)
  • FREE CPANEL ON THIS PLAN!

If you need a custom VPS plan or would like further assistance, please stop by our website at Volsh.com and chat with us on live chat.

Please keep in mind that this is a limited time offer.

For our current customers, don't think we forgot about you! I have something special in store for each and every one of you. ;)

For those of you wondering, no we do not oversell our servers, we have a strict limit to ensure that you get everything that you pay for. Come and experience the Volsh experience.

The next person to order the baby VPS plan will get it for $6 for the first month, just open a ticket after placing your order. This offer is open only for the next 24 hours.

Also, all plans have FREE DA and the Papa VPS Plan has FREE CPANEL.

Want to make it even better? At your request we will install Softaculous on your new VPS.

I assume at these prices, that they are unmanaged?

Nice prices, but I'm not at a level where I can manage my own VPS :(

Status
Not open for further replies.