Check out this ebay marketing ;)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol, I ended up reading the entire listing. He writes it like it's a chapter from some horror book.

But I do feel pity for those stupid enough to believe a word he/she types - not because of the fact that they are getting ripped off, but because they are retarded enough to actually fall for this shit.

But I do feel pity for those stupid enough to believe a word he/she types - not because of the fact that they are getting ripped off, but because they are retarded enough to actually fall for this shit.

Hey dude its what we do ...lol

"To obtain a Haunted item from Mri Ja was very rare, but to own these items means great powers."

If the seller is the owner of this powerful ring, why didn't he land a curse on the non-paying bidder?

The seller is going to make some powerful bank from this piece of junk, so I think the shyster deserves some respect.

He's not the first. Some lady was selling haunted doll's and junk jewelry years ago on ebay. I thought it was a great idea back then, too.

Did you read the disclaimer? It's a beauty.
Disclaimer: State law requires all paranormal items to be listed as entertainment only. I will not be held responsible for to much or to little of the winning bidders paranormal experiences with this item, my experiences with this items may be different from your own. Please note that this items truly has it‘s energy. I will not be held liable for misuse of product.

holy crap! 32 freaking bids so far. maybe I should start selling off my collection of haunted clothes that no longer fit me.

Haunted rocks/pebbles/anything that I can pick up in my yard. Bam!

Sorta like those pet rocks back in the day.. I'm a bit young (17).. Maybe some one older remembers them?

The story was pretty entertaining... although some correct grammar and Use of capital Letters Wouldn't have Gone astray.

And that salted fire has me totally believing him! I mean, don't you know that those sodium compounds used to colour fire works are actually the magical powers of Jeanies? Or is Genies? No, wait, it's Djinnies... Hmmm, he kind of used all those spellings. Oh well, I've put my bid in. I'm going to take it to show Penn & Teller, they'll be ever so impressed.

Laugh all you want. You can get these rings for $30 and with a little Photoshop skill and an entertaining story, you can easily sell for over $1,000.

This reminds me of the big fad 2 or so years ago with all those mystery auctions. People would list "Wal-Mart Gift Card - Mystery Amount On Card" and it would get bids of up to $50 even though it would usually be an amount like $5.

This reminds me of the big fad 2 or so years ago with all those mystery auctions. People would list "Wal-Mart Gift Card - Mystery Amount On Card" and it would get bids of up to $50 even though it would usually be an amount like $5.

I remember that.. My sister was an idiot and bought a target card for like 35$.. She cried. I laughed.

Hmmm, actually, I DO have a whole heap of crappy old eldritch jewelry from when I was a teenager.
I know enough about chemistry and lighting to be able to take photos of flames that I've coloured with sodium compounds too... *ponders whether to sell of his teenage keepsakes & 8 year old black eye liner*

Hmmm, actually, I DO have a whole heap of crappy old eldritch jewelry from when I was a teenager.
I know enough about chemistry and lighting to be able to take photos of flames that I've coloured with sodium compounds too... *ponders whether to sell of his teenage keepsakes & 8 year old black eye liner*

8 year old HAUNTED black eye liner.

The bidding ended at $152.50. Jesus H. Christ.

There is no Egyptian god Iris; it's Isis. Iris is a pretty garden flower. The seller didn't get this basic thing right and made some serious bank.

Off I go to closet to look for some haunted stuff to sell...

LOL! Check out the guy's feedback!! That's mad, considering the utter bullshit in his copy. The power of suggestion, and the suggestibility of the stupid.

Wiccan fanatics are all over the place these days - just shows what you can do if you tap into a belief system. It doesn't matter what you tell them, as long as it's what they want to hear.

I take my hat off to the guy.

:R:

Status
Not open for further replies.