CHEAPEST - PR7 x 1, PR6 x 2, PR5 x 3, PR4 x 3 Dofollow Blog Comments for $15. Hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrific

Feb 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now, it’s time to perform wonders for your website’s SERPS position over a short time frame through Do-follow blog commenting. I am offering one of the CHEAPEST and BEST services here on Wickedfire. And to make sure you get top quality, I have decided to make the least page a PR4!

Benefits of commenting on do-follow pages:

* Commenting on Do-follow blogs will increase traffic to your site by improving your rankings on major search engines.
* You are able to build deep links directly to your site.

1. Our comments are bound to stick
2. All the comments will be approved and published
3. Totally manual commenting
4. Fast service
5. Top quality
6. PR is of the ACTUAL PAGES, and not the homepage.
7. Report sheet provided at the end.

Our Packages:

Bronze Package - $15
PR7 x 1
PR6 x 2
PR5 x 3
PR4 X 3

Silver Package - $30
PR7 x 2
PR6 x 3
PR5 x 6
PR4 X 6

Payment - Paypal terrific1111@yahoo.com

After payment, send us the following details:

* Your URL
* Your anchor text
* Email address
* Payment Details

And we’ll take it from there.

I am giving out one free review for the Bronze package.

[FONT=&quot]Review Of “Terrific[/FONT][FONT=&quot]”

Communication:

He was professional and very friendly. All his replies were fast and clear, delivered the report in 24hrs and included 3 PR-4, 3 PR-5, 2 PR-6 and 1 PR-7. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Process:

I placed the order gave him all the info, my keywords were linked properly with stated PR on all pages. Comments were written well and will be as likely as a comment can be to stick. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Quality/Results:

For the price and the work done the value is great! This is the kind of work I really don’t enjoy doing but it has to be done. On a 1 to 5 scale I’d give a solid 5 on this job. I can’t find a single thing to complain about.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Overall:

Over all the service was great, and the process went smoothly with quality work. The job went exactly as described and communication was perfect. All in all great provider! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Thanks Terrific![/FONT]

Communication:

He was professional and very friendly. All his replies were fast and clear, delivered the report in 24hrs and included 3 PR-4, 3 PR-5, 2 PR-6 and 1 PR-7. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Process:

I placed the order gave him all the info, my keywords were linked properly with stated PR on all pages. Comments were written well and will be as likely as a comment can be to stick. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Quality/Results:

For the price and the work done the value is great! This is the kind of work I really don’t enjoy doing but it has to be done. On a 1 to 5 scale I’d give a solid 5 on this job. I can’t find a single thing to complain about.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Overall:

Over all the service was great, and the process went smoothly with quality work. The job went exactly as described and communication was perfect. All in all great provider! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Thanks Terrific![/FONT]

How was the OBL?

To terrific: Are you going to use the same 9 pages for all orders? If so, how many orders are you going to sell?

Communication:

[FONT=&quot]
Process:

[FONT=&quot]
Quality/Results:

[FONT=&quot]
Overall:

[FONT=&quot]
Thanks Terrific![/FONT]
Thanks idsecure. That's the best review I've seen here on Wickedfire;)

Status
Not open for further replies.