Cheapest High Pr Do-Follow Blog Commenting Service with (Quality + Quantity) Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareedoptimizer

Jan 6, 2011
Across Globe
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
This is entirely based on (100%) Manual Do-Follow Blog Commenting Service :

If you are looking for quality then you are in right path

BLOG COMMENTING :: In the world of business promotion and SEO techniques, Blog commenting services have created a unique space for themselves. The ‘Big Kingdom’ of these services is open to one and all and can be accessed at very nominal & cheaper prices From our service.

"Blog Commenting Not Only Makes You Popular but Also Build Your Website's Authority"

What makes U prefer our Blog Commenting Service?

1. We deal on high PR Blogs (PR1 - PR6)
2. The most needed deal, Low OBL, definitely < 100.
3. We will maintain unique domains,No inner pages used in same package.
4. Our service deals only with Do-follow Blog Commenting service ( No use of 'No-follow', 'no index' tags, no PR draining or 302 directs.).
5. The PR's are surely from the Actual inner pages (Not Root Domains).
6. Comments are relavant to the post.
7. The comments stick rate is high (Won't be turned to next pages in days).

OUR MAIN TARGETS : 1. LOW OBL PAGES (Mostly < 50, some are ranging from 50 - 100).
2. Turnaround time Will be perfectly maintained (as stated on packages).

Quality: Quality Detailed Reports of Submission - Track Everything Yourself.
Safety : Submissions by Experts - We DON'T outsource your Project instead WE DO IT OURSELVES.

WF HOT DEALS (*Packages*) :

Small Deal :

5 * PR3
5 * PR4 } = 20$
5 * PR5 }
1 * PR6

Medium Deal :

10 * PR3
10 * PR4 } = 39$
10 * PR5 }
02 * PR6

Large Deal :

15 * PR3
15 * PR4 } = 55$
15 * PR5 }
03 * PR6

Bulky Deal :

20 * PR3
20 * PR4 } = 75$
20 * PR5 }
04 * PR6

Mad Deal :

20 * PR1
20 * PR2 }
20 * PR3 } = 95$
20 * PR4 }
20 * PR5
05 * PR6

Review Copy :

3 * PR1
3 * PR2 } = 5$
3 * PR3
1 * PR4

For all the packages, OBL < 100.

Contact Details :

Email ID : hareetheoptimizer@gmail.com
Paypal ID : freeminded36@gmail.com

Note : We are available on all the 7days of a week.

Here are some of the quality reviews given to my service in the WickedFire :

Originally Posted by quamism :

This looks very interesting and a service I have been considering . I am a few posts shy of 200 or I would do a review for you. Ill wait for the reviews to come in and then Ill probably take a package.

Originally Posted by Bompa :

I ordered a review copy yesterday and my report was in my Inbox
this morning when I woke up.

I checked the source code of each one and they are all good,
clean followable links. All my keywords were correctly anchored.

PR is as stated.

A PR5 with only 4 other comments? Yah, I can dig it!

Recommended at this point.

Bompa

Originally Posted by dumpster :

I received a review copy from the OP and everything looks good. You can't complain when you are in the top three comments on a PR 3 PR 4 or PR 5 page with very few OBL's. Communication was no problem and the delivered report was easy to read. All links were live. Great job and will be using this again.

Originally Posted by DNChamp.com :

Got my review as well.....pretty awesome! High PR with less then 10 OBL? You cant do anybetter then that unless you owned them yourself. On of the better blog commenting jobs on WF!

A+

Originally Posted by qualo :

Received my review copy links. Super fast turnaround time and low OBL. Will deffinitly order more for a long time to come if the quality stays this high. Excellent!

Originally Posted by Andrey :

Got a review copy and he delivered as promised. Very impressive OBL! Will order more!

Originally Posted by ptpatil :

Ordered a small job and I like the results, low obl, good PR

Gets my recommendation

Originally Posted by 2kidsmarketing :

Purchased the small package. Hareed did a great job on communicating with me. The list of links was nicely formatted. Low OBL on comment pages.

Thanks,
Hareedoptimizer

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3J618712JU964590Y)

Ordered 10-28-11, received 10-30-11. Extremely fast turn around. I rarely order blog comments, but this guy delivered quality stuff. The OBL was extremely low on these.. I'm talking like under 50 low. So these aren't spammed pages. I'd consider using this guy for blog comments as opposed to other providers. iTrader left.

Ordered 10-28-11, received 10-30-11. Extremely fast turn around. I rarely order blog comments, but this guy delivered quality stuff. The OBL was extremely low on these.. I'm talking like under 50 low. So these aren't spammed pages. I'd consider using this guy for blog comments as opposed to other providers. iTrader left.

Thanks for Ur quality review sir.

All orders completed and mailed. Ready to take new orders.

only 6 more copies available for the 20% discount. So grab this special offer.

bought a pack from op last week, all links were correctly inputted, comments were good like someone is actually is commenting upon the article etc, i have seen some serp improvement but just wait till all is indexed, really good service overall. :)

Ordered 3x large package from OP. The advertised TAT is quick so will report back about TAT and quality/OBLs.

I'll take one of the small packages for 20% off. Thank you, thank you very much.

bought a pack from op last week, all links were correctly inputted, comments were good like someone is actually is commenting upon the article etc, i have seen some serp improvement but just wait till all is indexed, really good service overall. :)

Really Thankful for the Honest & Quality Review

Ordered 3x large package from OP. The advertised TAT is quick so will report back about TAT and quality/OBLs.

Order for Mad Deal sent. Thanks!

I'll take one of the small packages for 20% off. Thank you, thank you very much.

Thanks for the orders.Will be submitting soon as possible within TAT.

2 X small deals -20%

but no domains common to the two packages.

I'll send payment then come back here.

thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.