Cheapest Do-Follow Blog Commenting Service|Review inside|manual|

Status
Not open for further replies.

sseo123

Aug 17, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you are looking for premium and affordable blog commenting services, then you have come to the right place. We provide 100% manual and reliable blog commenting service done by pro bloggers. We serve all industry verticals and our in-depth experience in the particular domain of blog commenting gives us an edge over our competitors. We guarantee blog comments approval- a job that needs effort, follow up and time.
Packages

Standard Package: 8pr2 + 6pr3 + 4pr4 + 2pr5= $15

Elevate Package: 10pr2 + 10pr3 + 10pr4 + 5pr5= $33

Elegant Package: 10pr3 + 25pr4 + 20pr5= $53

Elite Package: 10pr2 + 25pr3 + 25pr4 + 15pr5= $65

Super Exclusive: 30pr2 + 30pr3 + 25pr4 + 20pr5 + 5pr6= $95

Make custom package and PM.

Features of our Service
* Niche NOT supported.
* All links are 100% Guaranteed Do Follow links.
* The entire work is done manually.
* No auto approved software's or tools are used.
* No Spam Comment. All comments are written Manually & RELEVANT to the Post.
* The work will be given in an excel sheet after the job has been completed.
* PR is of the Actual Link and its not the home page PR.
* Multiple URL / anchor text can be used.​
Details Required:
1.The URL of the site
2.The anchor text
3.An email address to which we will send report
4.transaction ID

Payments :
We accept PayPal only.

Review Package: 2 pr2 + 2 pr3 + 1pr4=$5
Review package is for first 3.

Review Time:

* Niche NOT supported. (Check)
* All links are 100% Guaranteed Do Follow links. (Check)
* The entire work is done manually. (Check)
* No auto approved software's or tools are used. (Check)
* No Spam Comment. All comments are written Manually & RELEVANT to the Post. (One was in Dutch, so I can't say, but it seems correct... they all seem unique.)
* The work will be given in an excel sheet after the job has been completed. (Check)
* PR is of the Actual Link and its not the home page PR. (Check)

Not niche specific... not super low OBL... but nice PR.
* Multiple URL / anchor text can be used.

If those pages where you leave the actual links contain less than 50 external links then I'm in.

Got review back. Like others was done as advised AND most importnant PR checked. Will see how this does for rankings but was done as promised!

If those pages where you leave the actual links contain less than 50 external links then I'm in.

It will be less than 50. PM sent

Got review back. Like others was done as advised AND most importnant PR checked. Will see how this does for rankings but was done as promised!

Thank you for such a nice review

Review Time:

* Niche NOT supported. (Check)
* All links are 100% Guaranteed Do Follow links. (Check)
* The entire work is done manually. (Check)
* No auto approved software's or tools are used. (Check)
* No Spam Comment. All comments are written Manually & RELEVANT to the Post. (One was in Dutch, so I can't say, but it seems correct... they all seem unique.)
* The work will be given in an excel sheet after the job has been completed. (Check)
* PR is of the Actual Link and its not the home page PR. (Check)

Not niche specific... not super low OBL... but nice PR.
* Multiple URL / anchor text can be used.

Thank you for such an nice review.

Review :

First of all thanks OP for providing free review .

1. Got 5 links in review
2. All are manually checked
3. All are live
4. Low OBL but not super Low :)
5. TAT is fast (less than 24 hours)
6. Nice excel sheet format report

Overall nice work

Thank you for liking our service

Review of the Standard Package:

TAT: Really fast, about 24 hrs.

Price: Damn cheap with the discount.

Quality: All the comments look good, links and anchors all correct. But I was hoping for pages that weren't already spammed so heavily. Some are better than others but mostly there were tons of OBL spam comments. A good percentage of my links had already gotten buried to page two or three after just a few days.

Results: I don't believe it was due to the provider, but unfortunately the page I was targeting hit the skids after this service (page 1-2 down to 5-6). Pretty sure it was my own fault. I'd been hitting it hard with auto-approve comments, articles, some blogs/web2.0, all with a good mix of anchors. That got good results, but then I stopped for a few weeks and then started back with just this service and only one anchor text. I suspect if I'd kept the links coming in steady and varied maybe it wouldn't have dropped.

Overall this guy's service and turn around time is solid. Not the highest quality pages, but still decent for the price.

Review of the Standard Package:

TAT: Really fast, about 24 hrs.

Price: Damn cheap with the discount.

Quality: All the comments look good, links and anchors all correct. But I was hoping for pages that weren't already spammed so heavily. Some are better than others but mostly there were tons of OBL spam comments. A good percentage of my links had already gotten buried to page two or three after just a few days.

Results: I don't believe it was due to the provider, but unfortunately the page I was targeting hit the skids after this service (page 1-2 down to 5-6). Pretty sure it was my own fault. I'd been hitting it hard with auto-approve comments, articles, some blogs/web2.0, all with a good mix of anchors. That got good results, but then I stopped for a few weeks and then started back with just this service and only one anchor text. I suspect if I'd kept the links coming in steady and varied maybe it wouldn't have dropped.

Overall this guy's service and turn around time is solid. Not the highest quality pages, but still decent for the price.

Thank you for appreciating our review.I hope that in future you will not get any complains.

NOW OFFERING 50% OFF FOR FIRST 3 CLIENT

RESERVE YOUR SLOT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.