Cheapest And Most Professional Article Submission Service - Thousands Of Live Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidpeterson01

Apr 29, 2011
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
check-new.jpg

Why Do You Need Backlinks?
Backlinks are needed to rank your websites high on Google. Even if you have the World’s best website you will not be ranked for your keywords unless you make backlinks​

BRONZE-PACKAGE.jpg

bronze-PNG.png

SILVER-PACKAGE.jpg

SILVER-PNG.png

GOLDEN-PACKAGE.jpg

Golden-png.png

Backlinks amount may vary a little depending on niche​

Staggered Submission:-​

If you want to divide theamount ofbacklinks in small chunks I can do that. I can make 100 backlinks/day until they reach the amount of total backlinks mentioned above.​

Payment

PM me for payment details

Turnaround Time​

Non - Staggered Submission:-
Report will be given in 1 week which will include the backlinks made by Unique Article Wizard. I will send you the screenshot of the page where it will mention that the article has been sent for approval (pending) in 2 - 3 days.
Staggered Submission:-
Report will be given in 2-3 weeks because the process of backlinking will be completed in 2 weeks approx if you choose to make 100 backlinks daily.

NOTE :- Website related to Gambling, Sex or related stuff will not be promoted through Unique Article Wizard if in case you send me the payment I will refund that.

2 review copies will be given. 1 to any member and 1 to a senior member :) :smokin::smokin:

** If you are not already familiar with UAW, Please research what to expect from UAW before ordering**

The Best Article Marketing & Article Submission Service

Last edited by a moderator:

@Mortal :)

From "Check To Believe" I mean that these backlink blaster packages will incredibly help you to dominate higher rankings on google. You cannot just rely on one thing because you will need diversity of thinks and this is so common for anyone doing seo

Cheers

@Mortal :)

From "Check To Believe" I mean that these backlink blaster packages will incredibly help you to dominate higher rankings on google. You cannot just rely on one thing because you will need diversity of thinks and this is so common for anyone doing seo

Cheers

Misleading title in that case

Both of the review copies have been delivered.

Articles have been submitted to Unique Article Wizard. Screenshots have also been given to them. Now after the UAW approval, report will be given :)

Waiting for new orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.