CHEAPER PRICE for Links on FORBES, HUFFINGTON, ENTREPRENEUR, VENTUREBEAT and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

getlinks

Jan 27, 2014
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We welcome resellers. I saw the prices of the sellers here and I see that we can provide lower rates for links on big Magazine sites.

Sample prices for links on big sites (Limited Slots available):

Forbes - $999 (limited time only)
Huffingtonpost - $500
Entrepreneur.com - $800

We also have:
Engadget
Techradar.in
Gizmodo.in
VentureBeat
NYtimes
TheGuardian.com
Lifehack.org
Business.com
Huffingtonpost.com
EliteDaily.com
Engadget
Inquistr.com
Smallbiztrends.com
Allbusiness.com
Digitaljournal.com
Tech.co
Huffingtonpost UK
Buzzfeed.com
Business Insider
and more​

We have the right to refuse any site. No site with low quality will be accepted.

We will provide refund if we cannot do the order in their desired TAT. Usual TAT is 4-6 weeks but it depends on the site. Please ask first.

We only require 50% upfront payment to process the order. The remaining balance will be paid after the link is live.

What is the process:
1. Let me know your site and the news site you want you link to be posted.
2. I will pitch your site to the contributors.
3. Once your site is approved. You need to deposit 50% upfront on Paypal the remaining 50% will be given when the link is live. We also accept escrow payment full amount must be deposited. You release the fund after the link is live.
4. We create the content with your link and show you the content once it's ready. TAT will be different per site.
5. We send you the live content and you send the rest of the payment.
6. We will provide refund if fail to process the order on time or if we cannot post the link.

We also offer feature article on some of the sites but the price will be a lot higher.

Please reply to this thread so I can send you the full list and pricing.

Email: iprowebsolutions@gmail.com

Please mention wickedfire when you message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.