Cheap Xrumer + HIGH PR Profile Links Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgenius

Aug 26, 2009
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hello WF,

Profile links provide IP diversity as well as juice to your page. HIGH PR profile links are used to increase SERPS and add to your site’s authority.

Profile links can be used to link directly to your money site or buffer, web 2.0, bookmarks, and article sites.

50 PR4+ HIGH PR Profiles
Up to 3 URLS/Anchor Texts
3 Back links x 50 Profiles = 150 Verified Backlinks PINGED
1500+ XRumer Links With up to 25 Keywords /URLS in one group
Total= 2150 Links
Price= $8

100 PR4+ HIGH PR Profiles
3 Back links x 100 Profiles = 300 Verified Backlinks PINGED
3000+ XRumer Links With up to 25 Keywords /URLS in one group
Total=2300 Links
Price=$16

200 PR4+ HIGH PR Profiles
3 Back links x 200 Profiles = 600 Verified Backlinks PINGED
7000+ XRumer Links With up to 25 Keywords /URLS in one group
Total Backlinks= 3450
Price=$28

20% OFF FIRST 5 Orders

PM me for payment information.
Provide me with 3 URLS/ 3 Keywords for HIGH PR separately.
For Xrumer blasts please make sure that URLS and Keywords used are in one niche.

Three Free Reviews of the smallest 50 PR4+ package to members with 100+POSTS and 10 ITRADER.

:music06:

REVIEW

Well the first report wasnt good but after talking and working out the issues the op fixed everything. The high pr profiles where all pr4 and up from what i looked at and a good mix of high pr in the regular as well. the op had very good communication and the issues i found he had no issues correcting. This guy will do good here great profiles great links and great service

communication-5/5
service-5/5
speed-5/5
price-5/5

I just got my report from dgenius and I am pretty happy with everything so far.

Turn around time was good, took about three days which is awesome as far as I'm concerned. I got 2 URL lists, one of about 53 which is the high pr report. I checked with scrapebox and it showed me about 30+ pr4's, a couple pr5/6 and even a pr7. I checked a few of the remaining URL's (which scrapebox didn't retrieve) and they were all pr4 so it looks really good.

The second URL list was about 2100 URL's and looked like a pretty standard xrumer blast. He over delivered on both. Also, in the shorter, high pr list they had both signature links and the "my website" link, so you actually get 3-4 links on each high pr domain which is great.

The only thing I would really change about this service would be to point the second blast at the first, high pr blast to get them indexed faster and add some juice. I literally got my report maybe an hour ago so obviously I can't complain that they aren't indexed yet but I think this would help. @Dgenius, also I think you will find you will get a lot more orders if you offer more quantity for the second blast, but that is just some friendly advice :)

Overall I am very happy with the service, great turn around, can't go wrong with the price, and everything was delivered as promised plus extra. I gave him a brand new site less than a month old so I am not expecting much but if I see any notable SERP movement I will post back here. Thanks for the review copy and I will probably be ordering again in the future!

I just got my report from dgenius and I am pretty happy with everything so far.

Turn around time was good, took about three days which is awesome as far as I'm concerned. I got 2 URL lists, one of about 53 which is the high pr report. I checked with scrapebox and it showed me about 30+ pr4's, a couple pr5/6 and even a pr7. I checked a few of the remaining URL's (which scrapebox didn't retrieve) and they were all pr4 so it looks really good.

The second URL list was about 2100 URL's and looked like a pretty standard xrumer blast. He over delivered on both. Also, in the shorter, high pr list they had both signature links and the "my website" link, so you actually get 3-4 links on each high pr domain which is great.

The only thing I would really change about this service would be to point the second blast at the first, high pr blast to get them indexed faster and add some juice. I literally got my report maybe an hour ago so obviously I can't complain that they aren't indexed yet but I think this would help. @Dgenius, also I think you will find you will get a lot more orders if you offer more quantity for the second blast, but that is just some friendly advice :)

Overall I am very happy with the service, great turn around, can't go wrong with the price, and everything was delivered as promised plus extra. I gave him a brand new site less than a month old so I am not expecting much but if I see any notable SERP movement I will post back here. Thanks for the review copy and I will probably be ordering again in the future!

thanks will definitely point the xr links to the profile links

Status
Not open for further replies.