Cheap sunglasses - Oakleys / Raybans

fuzzface

Dec 19, 2011

I just sat on my pair of raybans and F**KED em up. DAMN :boid:

Does anyone know where to get Oakley Gascans ($90 / $140 polarized) or Rayban Aviators ($150)

Obviously for a lot cheaper than the sunglass hut prices listed above. Ive looked through sports authority, finish line and even Amazon and all their prices are in the same ball park.

Oakley Gascans
Oakley GASCAN Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut

Rayban Aviators
Ray-Ban RB3025 58 AVIATOR Polarized Sunglasses at Sunglass Hut

My suggestion is to go to ebates or fatwallet, then sign up there unless you already have an account. Next put the glasses in a search, see if they have a special and you will get a discount plus cash back or you can use retailmenot plus fatwallet or ebates. Hope it works out for you!

Or does anyone know when Sunglass Hut goes on sale..?

They usually do promos that make you buy more than 1 pair... like a buy one get one free... except the free ones suck. I now own a pair of douchbag white oakleys because of this promo.

If you go to the outlets, sometimes you'll get a like a 10% off coupon or something.

My suggestion would be to take a girl with you when you go sunglass shopping. No dude is getting anywhere near a vagina wearing oakleys.

Ha

The Gascan's aint that bad man. I do agree the pair of Aviators I had were pretty badass. Except they wouldnt stay on my face if I did anything other than walk or sit.

My suggestion would be to take a girl with you when you go sunglass shopping. No dude is getting anywhere near a vagina wearing oakleys.

Ha

The Gascan's aint that bad man.

jxUap.jpg

Reactions: BenPOF

i would tend to agree with this but just picked up some frogskins... but yes the rest are gay as shit...

oak0045grn_01

Maui Jims. Fuck everything else.

I have these and the lenses are sex.

Maui-Jim.png

Thanks for the suggestions yall. Ive found a great deal for sunglasses at Kohls for polarized glasses.

Ive got one that looks exactly like the one above and another that kinda looks like the gascans. Both are pretty good and now I understand all the hype for polarized glasses. Its cool, but not worth paying $200 for them.

Guess how much I spent?

40 bucks (each) but they had a storewide sale so I paid 18.99 per pair. Pretty damn good deal.:drinkup:

beside sunglasshut and framedirect it's fucking rare to get a 100% authentic pair of designer sunglasses elsewhere. So don't just shop randomly. Chances are you paying for fake.
check out topfashionshades dot com. They have some legit shits :).