Cheap link building packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

seohere

Jul 7, 2011
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi All
I am here to offer you a very cheap link building packages. Do not miss it to try my packages

what will I do?

1. I will submit your site to 10 social network such as xanga,webs,insanejournal etc
2. I will make RSS Feed for those 10 socila network
3. I will submit your site to 10 article directory such as amazine, sooperarticle, gurumarketing etc (since there is approval from moderator, there is no guarantee article will be approved)
4. I will submit URL posts of your site to more than 30 social bookmark
5. I will submit your site to 5 Press release site
6. I will create 10 Web 2.0 profile to your site

What will I provide ?
I will provide unique article and spin it to keep unique
you also can provide article if you want and I will spin it

What will I need?
All I need is your site and keyword within this format
URL: hxxp://yoursite
RSS: hxxp://yoursite/feed
keyword: keyword1, keyword2

URL Posting for social bookmark within this format
hxxp://yoursite/yourpost1
hxxp://yoursite/yourpost2

Will I provide report?
Offcourse I will provide details reports of them

How much I will charge?
This is really very cheap. I will charge $10 for all those work above

Turn Around?
max 24 hours and depending on orders

Any copy review?
I will charge $7 for 5 senior members only

Do not wait for so long. Order now..

cheers
seohere

Hello All
Now I am offering Free Review for 3 Senior Members with the following service;

1. I will submit your site to 5 social network such as xanga,webs,insanejournal etc
2. I will make RSS Feed for those 5 socila network
3. I will submit your site to 5 article directory such as amazine, sooperarticle, gurumarketing etc (since there is approval from moderator, there is no guarantee article will be approved)
4. I will submit URL posts of your site to more than 20 social bookmark
5. I will submit your site to 5 Press release site
6. I will create 5 Web 2.0 profile to your site

awaiting for your claim:)

Cheers

Got my review....lots of work went into this as each job is broken down with the links made. Checked a few and they were there except the articles which said will be manually approved. For the money this is a nice gig!

Got my review....lots of work went into this as each job is broken down with the links made. Checked a few and they were there except the articles which said will be manually approved. For the money this is a nice gig!

thanks DNSChamp for honest review
since no update of details site from Circus clown, I will give one more review for another Senior member
PM me for this:)

I will take the review copy.

report sent
waiting for your review

one review left for senior member
I will give more link building packages as follow;

social network
article directory
web 2.0 profile
social bookmarks
forum profile
pinging

Review:

A. What I got from him:

- Social Networks: 9
- RSS: 6
- Articles: 14, though only 2 were auto-approved and the rest I have to wait for
- Web 2.0
- Bookmarks: 14
- Forum Profiles: 23
- Ping: 743

B. Quality

Well-written articles. Could be spun a little more, but not bad.

C. Time: Good

D. Communication: Proper

E. SERP: Too Early to tell.

F. Value: Well worth $7 or even $10.

Review:

A. What I got from him:

- Social Networks: 9
- RSS: 6
- Articles: 14, though only 2 were auto-approved and the rest I have to wait for
- Web 2.0
- Bookmarks: 14
- Forum Profiles: 23
- Ping: 743

B. Quality

Well-written articles. Could be spun a little more, but not bad.

C. Time: Good

D. Communication: Proper

E. SERP: Too Early to tell.

F. Value: Well worth $7 or even $10.

thank you RangerEsq for your positive review
still have one free review left here for reputable or senior member
claim soon and you will get much bonus submission as follow;

social network
article directory
web 2.0 profile
social bookmarks
forum profile
pinging

thanks

Here is my review.

What I received in the report:
7 unique web 2.0 properties - with mildly spun content and 1 link in-content, in the same place in every property, at the very top.
8 rss feeds - 1 is a duplicate and 1 is dead
12 article submissions - on the GoArticles article is verified as being approved and live
10 community profiles - each with a spun paragraph of related text and my link at the very bottom underneath the content. some of the profiles had other unrelated links below my link, I can only assume they got in there by mistake as a bi-product of the method the OP uses to automate profile creation. Seems strange.
117 social bookmarking user profiles for the web 2.0 properties - some bookmarking profiles had just my link bookmarked, while others had 2, 4, and even up to 50 other URLs bookmarked. I see this as a positive thing - I'd rather have my URLs bookmarked by an account that seems slightly active, than by an account with only a single bookmark ever.
24 forum profiles with links to the money site - Angela's style
29 pings for each web 2.0 property, 200 in total

Quality - The original article was interesting. It actually said something useful rather than being pure fluff. However the spinning was pretty poor. Not sure of the % uniqueness, but it can't be very high between properties. A basic copyscape search flagged several of these properties.

Time and Communication - Delivered promptly, plenty of communication from the OP.

SERPs result - after 2 weeks there's no change. The site was not ranked in Google or Bing for the keyword and 2 related keywords before this service, and it's still not ranked. Now I'm going to throw every link into DFB v2 and see what happens. I would try to pump up some of the web 2.0 properties with additional spun content, but there is no login info for any of the properties.

The bad: Seems like some properties are missing. I don't see any press release submission, but the OP doesn't seem to be including that anymore. The content could be spun better and link placement could vary between properties (at the top, in the middle, at the bottom, etc...) Weird non-related links appeared on some pages. No login info for the properties.

The good: for $10, that's a decent number of links. I'd like to say it would provide a small quick boost for a struggling keyword, but I haven't seen any SERPs movement yet. If the OP would provide login info, I bet those properties could be updated once a week for a couple months to provide better indexing and SERP movement.

Final verdict: 4.5 out of 5 - a decent deal for $10, but if it cost $50 I would tell you to run away.

Here is my review.

What I received in the report:
7 unique web 2.0 properties - with mildly spun content and 1 link in-content, in the same place in every property, at the very top.
8 rss feeds - 1 is a duplicate and 1 is dead
12 article submissions - on the GoArticles article is verified as being approved and live
10 community profiles - each with a spun paragraph of related text and my link at the very bottom underneath the content. some of the profiles had other unrelated links below my link, I can only assume they got in there by mistake as a bi-product of the method the OP uses to automate profile creation. Seems strange.
117 social bookmarking user profiles for the web 2.0 properties - some bookmarking profiles had just my link bookmarked, while others had 2, 4, and even up to 50 other URLs bookmarked. I see this as a positive thing - I'd rather have my URLs bookmarked by an account that seems slightly active, than by an account with only a single bookmark ever.
24 forum profiles with links to the money site - Angela's style
29 pings for each web 2.0 property, 200 in total

Quality - The original article was interesting. It actually said something useful rather than being pure fluff. However the spinning was pretty poor. Not sure of the % uniqueness, but it can't be very high between properties. A basic copyscape search flagged several of these properties.

Time and Communication - Delivered promptly, plenty of communication from the OP.

SERPs result - after 2 weeks there's no change. The site was not ranked in Google or Bing for the keyword and 2 related keywords before this service, and it's still not ranked. Now I'm going to throw every link into DFB v2 and see what happens. I would try to pump up some of the web 2.0 properties with additional spun content, but there is no login info for any of the properties.

The bad: Seems like some properties are missing. I don't see any press release submission, but the OP doesn't seem to be including that anymore. The content could be spun better and link placement could vary between properties (at the top, in the middle, at the bottom, etc...) Weird non-related links appeared on some pages. No login info for the properties.

The good: for $10, that's a decent number of links. I'd like to say it would provide a small quick boost for a struggling keyword, but I haven't seen any SERPs movement yet. If the OP would provide login info, I bet those properties could be updated once a week for a couple months to provide better indexing and SERP movement.

Final verdict: 4.5 out of 5 - a decent deal for $10, but if it cost $50 I would tell you to run away.

thanks for honest review
open order for the following packas

Package A : $35
- 5 blogpost on PR2-3 blogs.
- 5 social network
- 10 article directory
- 5 web 2.0 profile
- 20 social bookmarks site (will submit your blogpost and social network)
- 30 forum profile
- pinging

Package B : $50
- 10 blogpost on PR2-3-4 blogs.
- 8 social network
- 15 article directory
- 10 web 2.0 profile
- 40 social bookmarks site (will submit your blogpost and social network)
- 50 forum profile
- pinging

Status
Not open for further replies.