CHEAP/AFFORDABLE PSD Web Design and Logos, Banners, HTML/CSS, Wordpress Themes, Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Brb, gym.
Aug 20, 2010
South Australia
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
First, let me introduce myself. My name is James Darling, and I'm a freelance front-end developer from South Australia. I am a creative person, and love creating beautiful websites. I've been a member on Namepros for 15 months now, and have learnt a lot from my experiences here. I have 54 positive iTrader and no negatives. I have been designing for 3 1/2 years, and I have worked with a number of companies and individuals, doing everything from script installs to full website design and code.

I pride myself in customer relations, support, and affordable pricing. I do not have fixed pricing, because each work I do is tailored for your needs, and so is the pricing. I will try to work with your budget, no matter how large or how small.

I offer the following services:
  • Logo consultation and branding
  • Web design,
  • Icon design
  • Graphic design
  • UI design
  • Wordpress themes
  • PSD to HTML/CSS
  • Wordpress integrations
  • Script Installs
  • Banner Design
  • Flash Banner Design

You can see my portfolio here Design Flame and I have a deviantART profile which you can view here: deviantART

Contact methods:

Please include the following in your contact:
  • Site Name:
  • Budget:
  • Colours (Optional):
  • Notes:
5 x 30% off review copies for first 5 clients via this thread. No order limit. Bulk orders are welcome!

Contact me now for Wickedly awesome pricing!

Last edited:

Received a bit of interest, but no work.

My first two clients from here will receive 70% off. Contact me now to save big money on your next project!

Got a project im looking to set up (outsourced client work). PM me your email address to discuss.

I'd been trying all week to get a simple project done and no one was responding to me.

Then I emailed James to do an easy PSD to HTML/CSS job - he got it done quick and right. I'd definately suggest his work based on my experience with him.

Just email him instead of posting in this thread or something.

hello

i need to convert PSD to WP THEME..., can you do that....?
please pm me your price and turnaround time...

hear from you soon

Thank you
best regards

Almost finished stacy's work.

@parrot head - Thanks for the kind words.

@royalslim- Sorry, I don't.

Available for some more work. Contact me today for a quote! I am willing to swap some SEO work for design/WP work.

Edit: New portfolio coming soon!

James has completed a number of sites for me and the results are fantastic, only minimal information was provided on each project and the end result was a very useable creative package.

All communication were extremely professional and timeframes met.

James just completed a number of sites for me. Excellent work he definitely worth more than he charges. Customer Service is excellent. That is what matters most to me (not sure about others) Most importantly he gets the job done well, on-time, and great pricing. He should really be charging more than what he does charge. CRAZY JAMES !

Status
Not open for further replies.