Can't send PM

It will be better if we can send private message to admin or moderator without this restriction.

For example i bought "thread" 36 dollars to sell a list and after the forum say me "you must to make 15 posts so i can't use my thread for the moment.

I tried to contact moderator because i pay for this service and i dont want to wait to make 15 posts. But i can't contact them too because this restriction...

So i think this retriction will be better if it's just to contact "normal member" but not for admin and moderator.

It will be better if we can send private message to admin or moderator without this restriction.

For example i bought "thread" 36 dollars to sell a list and after the forum say me "you must to make 15 posts so i can't use my thread for the moment.

I tried to contact moderator because i pay for this service and i dont want to wait to make 15 posts. But i can't contact them too because this restriction...

So i think this retriction will be better if it's just to contact "normal member" but not for admin and moderator.
Why not contribute widely in the forums first before doing anything? would love to buy from a guy that's around 300 post with a great knowledge that will help me in my sites...

And NOT from a guy with 20+ post that have a good knowledge which i don't know if will run in the long run after getting my money right? or I don't know if will hurt my site or whatever you do post count still builds trust and you cant remove that.. so getting a thread with those low post count will not get you customers.

And for god's sakes who will instantly give trust from someone who has a username of protoss? Games do not stick well with business bro!

There is no post requirements to enable you to send Private messages but as soon as you have already had some contributions in the forum then you can already send PM's. It just took me about a week before I sent a PM

no idea how to do that?