Can't send PM

There is no post requirements to enable you to send Private messages but as soon as you have already had some contributions in the forum then you can already send PM's. It just took me about a week before I sent a PM

I would like to suggest I be allowed to send a pm. Ha ha. I just have money to burn but without being able to send a pm I can't spend it. Kinda funny since the economy is all messed up and wickedfire is keeping me from spending. Now that's Wicked!!!

this is wicked bcz you on WickedFire.

btw I can't send pm also, what are the requirements to be able to send pm?

As and when the mods feel like it. Reasonably I would say by 30 - 50 posts. Might help if you're a women and they are not gay :love-smiley-087:

If you are a new user than you wont be able to send instantly you should wait for the specific period for that

Ok I am stuck with trying to receive pm from op for blogroll :S arghh. Time to hit the education center and see what i can provide pft.

While I understand the reasoning behind this policy, it is a little frustrating. After hours of research, I have discovered a service here that I *really* would like to purchase. But without being able to send private messages, I am unable to purchase the service.

So here I am scanning the forums, looking for threads where I can throw in my two cents. Hopefully I will offer something of value in one of the posts, but I daresay that a lot will likely end up being filler.

While this policy undoubtedly discourages spammers, it also encourages people posting for the sake of posting. I'm not sure that necessarily equates to a better quality forum.