Can Kajabi integrate with existing Wordpress sites

Benji49

Feb 6, 2008
Looks good. I'm on their mailing list.

I run a couple of memberships sites already that going just fine. Wouldn't mind giving Kajabi a run but no way can I port my existing sites to whatever Kajabi takes.

Any use Kajabi? C'mon the promo emails make it look slick as hell. Give 'em credit for that.

If these guys built tools that delivered on like 25% of what they promised, they could make way more money that way than their scammin' ways today.

Like I need better tools, money is dropping on the ground for me every day because I'm stitching five different programs to work together on the backend.

I'm just guessing at what you need, but I also have had a couple membership sites in the past, and if you're looking for the product launch functionality with the membership management side, then you should look for Optimize Press and WP Wishlist combined.

I've never used them combined myself, but I know people who do and apparently they give you everything Kajabi promised and more, but for a fraction of the price and without any of the issues. They are just a couple of WP plugins that you can throw into an existing wordpress site.

Again, never used them both at the same time myself, but thought you might want to take a look.

There is a WP theme that does most of what Kajabi does, I haven't used it, but it looks decent:

productlaunchwordpresstheme.com

I had high hopes for Kajabi, but it didn't appear to quite make the grade, even ignoring the fact that some GooRoo is behind it. Anybody have other recommendations for a similiar content management system, you can put behind a paywall, that offers different levels of access to different levels of users and is easily updateable?

Another vote for optimize press.... Nanacast is more powerful on the backend as well in terms of cart functions/upsells etc, if we're looking at lower priced options. Ultracart too for cheaper solutions.

Well I was stupid enough to sign up for the $1 trial and then the $79 a month deal for their basic plan; this was supposed to be for up to 1000 members and up to three projects.

I go to create a second project today and now the plan I'm on has magically changed to only letting me have one project; plus new people signing up for the lite plan now have to pay $99 a month (although I think they are 'letting" me keep the $79 a month rate I signed up for; they've just taken some of the features away without warning or notification.)

Sounds like the guburu fuckfest is performing par for the course --- shittily. If they're going to fuck around with basic price and feature changes like that without warning members, fuck 'em.