Buy Facebook Fans/Likes & Webpage likes at CHEAP Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed an order for 100 fans for $7.

Work was actually done pretty quickly and I gained about 110 fans. Small overdelivery is always welcome!

Will place another order shortly.

[
QUOTE=pinchyfingers;1555986]Recieved my FB fans and it looks like a couple extra. Thanks for the awesome work.
I placed an order for 100 fans for $7.

Work was actually done pretty quickly and I gained about 110 fans. Small overdelivery is always welcome!

Will place another order shortly.
thanks for your awesome feedback.

Been placing a lot of targeted likes orders. All real fans delivered in a reasonable time. OP is a great person to deal with, online pretty much everyday on Skype which is great.

Are we able to split an order over the course of a few weeks? I'm looking at the 2k US fans but I don't want them all at once. if anything I can coordinate with you on when to deliver them. Let me know and I'll send paypal.

Are we able to split an order over the course of a few weeks? I'm looking at the 2k US fans but I don't want them all at once. if anything I can coordinate with you on when to deliver them. Let me know and I'll send paypal.
my Us fans doesn't come all at a time.
will try to drip them for some days.

Paid for 300 US likes. E-mailed you the details. Ordering 5000 US likes now.

Ordered 5000 us fans. 6JC4125924145424F
Thanks

got both your orders for 300 US as well 5000 US will start the work asap.

Your order form is busted. Can you relaunch?

sorry for this problem. many people are using the form and submitting their fanpage link without paying money. i get around 15-20 forms every day but only 50% are paying and remaining 50% are not paying the money. this is creating lot of confusing when gathering pages. to avoid the confusion we removed the order form.
will try to set up an alternative so that members can pay the money directly even if i am offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.