Buy dropped pr5 domain, what now?

Recreate as much of the old site as possible and gradually change it into a new site.

So it looks like the only thing on the homepage was a stat counter on the bottom and big image right on the homepage. That and I can't access any internal pages.

Any ideas?

Here is a screenshot:

PR5Site.png

I am screwed on this one?
look if theres google cache, then rip it

Nice handy information here. But I would like to ask to anyone what if this 'way back machine' and google cache is not available or cannot be seen? is there any other way to see and recover the previous version / articles of the site

have you tried using site:yourdomain.tld in google? (you can do this with bing, too.)

have you tried using site:yourdomain.tld in google? (you can do this with bing, too.)

Haven't tried yet. Was looking at this info for future use or if this happens to me in the next few months after Christmas.. I'm planning on getting some Christmas domains with High Pr by feb or march.

So just for example I bought a domain and If it's not available on google cache cause the content was deleted right after christmas etc etc and time machine is not showing anything at all.. is there another way to recover the old pages/content/sitemaps of the old site that had the Page Rank?

I don't know of any other sites routinely archive copies of random sites, no sorry.

Will sub though, in case someone has a resource not mentioned yet.

If it is profitable to resell it then you can consider reselling and earning profit too.

If you plan to run your own site then use fresh content and do normal seo which is done by others.

you can also find out if the pagerank was forged earlier by using wayback machine...

@emalker

whats the best place to sell pagerank domains ?

I have emailed the old owner and asked to buy a backup/files of the old site if they have one. Paid $100 once for a full backup on a PR3. Worth a shot.

Tried searching around for this but couldn't find much after some time.

Just bought a dropped domain that had expired that has a pr of 5.

What is the best way to utilize the link juice and pr authority?

1. 301 entire domain to one of my own. (bought domain is not in related niche.)?

2. Throw wordpress up with some content and then just create pages with links to my different projects?

3. Try to copy what used to be there by accessing google's cache(or whatever it is called) and then make sure the site looks to google exactly like it did before it dropped and then just add content and links from there?

And on a side note are any of you effectively using this strategy for seo purposes where you just buy cheap dropped high pr domains and using one of the above proposed techniques to send link juice towards your money sites?

I know its a little late now since you've already bought the pr5 domain. Check if its PR is legit and what sort of supporting backlinks it has before you proceed with anything.

If PR is fake, it could still be upheld to a lower pr maybe 2 or 3 by building some pr-ed links to it.

Rebuild the site to fit the niche you're marketing in and link to it.