Burger King sold for $3.26b

Burger King over McDonalds food any day. You guys are selling out to a brand, try using your taste buds instead.

this calls for a

lol fast food, fast food lol

Try to skip fastfoods like the plague. You will feel healthier. That stuff is pure junk, producing a gazillion pounds of meat a day is crazy already, believing all that meat is legit is crazier.

Culver's, butter burgers, cheese curds, ice cream, milk, etc etc.

culversAurora.jpg

Got bout 4 locations here in Grand Rapids,

Ya, we've got Culver's too....but they don't have a market inside.
I'm talking milk by the gallon, ice cream in half gallons, blocks of cheese, etc...

they just built a burger king very close to my place i decided like i do every time "hmmm haven't had a whopper in a long time think ill go get one of those"..

then 1 hour later i realize why i don't eat at burger king "oh wait burger king gives me diarrhea and makes practically shit my lungs out"

i dont know what it is, because i have a pretty iron stomach when it comes to eating lots of fried greasy crap but nothing makes me feel like i made the biggest mistake ever like eating a fucking whopper.. ive been trying to avoid fast food altogether as much as i can these days..

I'd go into Burger King way before I went to whatever the fuck that place is. They probably survive on travelers and people that have never heard of that wacko fast food place. I for one have never seen one in my life and when I'm hungry, the last thing I want to do is try something new.

Last few posts by you confirms it....
f0zv9x.jpg

As for BK, fuck'em. I haven't eaten there in three years.

I'd try that Braum's place, but the reigning king of fastfood burgers in this area is Backyard Burger.

Guess I'm the only one who loves $1 Whopper Jr's. Best tasting $1 fast food deal anywhere [around here].