Bulk Facebook Likes/Fans. Free reviews available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably can't give us a straight answer on this, but can you give us a hint as to how these are being generated (ie are they phished)?

I'm another very happy customer! How does he do it? I don't want to know and I don't care. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in purchasing fans, I notice that you have good comments regarding your service, if it's the case that your service is as good as stated, I would most certainly return for even more fans.

I am looking for 1000 SE Likes first to test your service, in the case that it is indeed satisfactory, I would then return for 5000 US Likes. I am unable to PM right now, so if you could kindly drop a PM my way or email me ASAP at: spc_2008@live.co.uk - It would be much appreciated!

I will make payment immediately when I hear from you :)

Kind Regards,

Hey mate, I have sent you a PM and a mail for new orders.. Please get back to me as soon as possible :)

Really impressed with your work.

Thanks

Hey Pstation,

I am wondering if you got my pms, because you have not replied. Could you get back to me please so I could make an order.

Thanks

Can someone give me this op's email address or a way i can reach him. I cannot send him Pm cos i am not allowed to. The gesture will be appreciated.

best like service I ever used! quality likers with nice pictures and loads of chicks. ideal for every fan page that needs some boosting

Heyy bro can u send me a pm with ur contact details??
I got some bulk orders and I just want to have a chat with you before proceeding

Status
Not open for further replies.