building a list with ppv traffic

brownies

Apr 28, 2010
hey, has anyone tried sending ppv traffic to squeeze pages? what kind of opt-in rate can I expect? juz wanted some opinions before i actually plunk down $200 to open a MT account which can be quite costly if this whole 'ppv traffic to squeeze page' idea fails...

Actually I'm trying to build a list on MT right now. Opt-in rate is shit. Quite possibly its my landers completely sucking, as I've never tried this before, but I am probably going to pull the plug soon.

From speaking to others their experience on MT has also been poor and I've been told to try other ppv networks..

I'm trying to get at least get some data on my landers, converting sites and the conversion rates from the list to at least see whats a reasonable spend per sunscriber, but as I said, not sure the data justified the expense.

Wouldn't mind hearing what someone would consider a good opt-in rate on ppv in common niches. Also wouldn't mind some more cockmills. Blow that shit, baby.

Your first mistake was putting $200 in mediatraffic.

Agreed 100 % .... If funds are tough to come by and you cant get into TV , I would go with LI and also try Adon ( they lack traffic , but pretty good in terms of conversions ) I would stay away From MT and DCPV .

Envision what is wrong with you. People who do what you do are the true gay ones.

It's one thing to call some one out in a post, but why do you do that? How do you have time for that? If anything ...help yourself...

Take a look at yourself. What is your problem? Do you need attention?

What do you contribute?

Why are you on this board?

Well I've wasted my time already unless you help yourself. You must be great in person! Get out...get a life!

Envision what is wrong with you. People who do what you do are the true gay ones.

It's one thing to call some one out in a post, but why do you do that? How do you have time for that? If anything ...help yourself...

What do you contribute?

Well I've wasted my time already unless you help yourself. You must be great in person! Get out...get a life!

1249762107325004362.jpg

What do you contribute?

LOL awesome response

What do you contribute?