Build Solid Backlinks Increase Your Website Rank, Your Website on 250 Blogs at $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

svigor

Nov 18, 2010
Rating - 98.9%
89   1   0
Build Solid Back-links Increase Your Website Rank

XMas Special price like never before

Link Building:
It is the most important thing to increase your page rank and Search ranking

Blogs details:

• All the blogs have been indexed on Google - (Quality assured)
  • All the blogs have been submitted to large social bookmark sites like digg, mixx, buzz, etc - (Quality Blogs)
  • Blogs are hosted on Blogspot & Blog.com - (Quality Back-links to ur web)
  • Most of the blog is containing more than 10 pages - (More than 10 back-links from each site so 250X10=2500 Back-links to your web)
Click here to checkout all blogs

Pricing:

Your website on 250 Blogs (over 2500 solid back-links) for a year: $9/- limited time
Your website on 250 Blogs (over 2500 back-links) for lifetime: $15/- Best deal

Payment via paypal.

FAQ:
How will i get 2500 Back-links??
Most of the blog is having more than 10 Pages each, from each blogs you will receive more than 10 back-links some have more than that. so 250 Blogs X 10 back links each = More than 2500 Back-links

Will this blogs will give quality back-links to my site??

Absolutely, every blog has been indexed by Google and submitted to several hundred Social bookmarking sites and all blogs will have no much outbound links so absolutely quality is assured.

How many outbound links will be on each blogs??
Currently there is 0 Back-links, but honestly will put 8-12 Max

Merry Christmas

@OP : R U Fucking kidding me and do you understand the meaning of quality blogs and something known as "FOOTPRINT"???? All blogs have same kind of structure (maybe 4 posts with 1 being small).

All your blogger domains are created on two accounts : scodk and jack. You seriously think google is dumb???

Status
Not open for further replies.