BSG Finale - Kicked ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there were some holes in the finale, but considering the writers were making it up as they went, it was wrapped up pretty well.

Since Baltar was "projecting" from the beginning, it was obvious he was a cylon. That they instead made it a religion thing is pretty lame. Baltar has been the most cowardly, sniveling, base, selfish person on the show. He makes one brave decision and regrets it immediately. This is supposed to be their spiritual leader, this cockroach?

I mean seriously -- we're supposed to be growing up as a species, as a society. Why make this about invisible friends? I guess going back 150,000 years was pretty appropriate in that case, because religion is primitive superstition.

I loved the show, even through the final season, but the finale was a mixed bag.

I pretty much agree with the digg review. A lot of shit left open and lame. Also yeah no idea wtf is up with Starbuck. That ending really was just tacked on near the end I think. I mean it's like they didn't know how they were going to end up until like 2 episodes from the end. So they just ignored a bunch of stuff that contradicted it and played it that way anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.