Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
100% Manual and Quality Work
Substantial change in SERP

Yeah, it is sensible to keep the wheel open at some place so it looks quite natural. The wheel gets stronger and stronger as the profile page goes older and older. Few of your profile pages will be indexed by Google even before we send you the report.

The interlinking between the profiles will be done both clock wise and anti clock wise. [1>>2>>3>>4…1<<2<<3<<4… ]

50 Profiles - 100 Back Links – 2 back links to the money site from each profile page.
1>>2>>3>>4>> ….>>49–X–>50>>1>>2>>3 [One to one Link has been broken between 49 and 50]

Price - $20

100 Profiles - 200 Back Links - 2 back links to the money site from each profile page.
1>>2>>3>>4>> ….>>99–X–>100>>1>>2>>3 [One to one Link has been broken between 99 and 100]

Price - $40

After creating the profiles we ping it with some freshly tested ping servers. We repeat this 2-3 times (in a week) at irregular intervals.

Shoot your PMs for bulk order discount.
For more than one site order send me your payment to my paypal : catchmeatjames@gmail.com

Details required:

1. Site – URL1
2. Site – URL2 [Deep link]
3. Primary Target Keyword – (2) This will be linked to URL&2.
4. Secondary Target Keyword – (2) This will be linked to next profile and previous profile.

Detailed excel report will be sent which encloses the following
1. Deep links to the exact profile page, you can just click or copy/paste to view profile.
2. Page Rank of the home page where the profile is created.
3. RSS feed for the profile page.
4. Username, password and E-mail id used for creating profile.

You can check my +ve ratings to know about my reputation in this forum.

Any ways, I would like to offer 50% discount to 1 reputed Wf member and 25% discount to the next customer to review my service.

*We keep the wheel incomplete either by using 1 or 2 nofollow anchors (or) we do not give links at 1 or 2 places.

Most Important:
Contact me for complicated link wheels [Like Squidoo and other web 2.0 properties incorporated with the profile pages].

OP did a really good job in creating the broken profile LW. I checked 50% of the links and all of them were active and coming from reputable sites. He provided the services as promised. Communication was good and he delivered it really fast.
I will definitely place another order. For SERP results, it is too early to say anything.

Good luck!

REVIEW

:music07:REVIEW!

OP provided me with a review copy of 50 Profiles - 100 Back Links

I have to admit I was blown away at the extremely high quality of work! First of all, Steve kept me updated on the progress of the project WITHOUT me having to ask about it, that's always appreciated.

Secondly, the job is just pure quality, these Home PR of these links are HIGH, out of mine they were all PR8's, 7's and some 6's. Quality power domains that is sure to leak juice to my profiles! A nice mix of about 10% .org's and a .edu for good measure! A couple of the profiles are indexed already and I'm expecting more soon!

The interlinking is brilliant, he linked my sites Home Page and one of my deep links to every page with the correct anchor text everytime (no naked URL's at all) and then each profile linked both back to the profile I came from and to the next one in line, totaling for links per page(2 of mine, 2 linking in each direction to another High PR site). He even placed COMMENTS on some of the profiles and had my links placed inside of the comments in order to work my links in to those specific types of profile when needed. Then it's wisely left with a break in it to look natural to the SE's.

Steve also submitted 20 RSS feeds for profiles to help get the indexing fired up and ready to roll!

This is Page Rank boosting mastery! This is a steal for the price and level of quality.

A++

OP did a really good job in creating the broken profile LW. I checked 50% of the links and all of them were active and coming from reputable sites. He provided the services as promised. Communication was good and he delivered it really fast.
I will definitely place another order. For SERP results, it is too early to say anything.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your review.

:music07:REVIEW!

OP provided me with a review copy of 50 Profiles - 100 Back Links

I have to admit I was blown away at the extremely high quality of work! First of all, Steve kept me updated on the progress of the project WITHOUT me having to ask about it, that's always appreciated.

Secondly, the job is just pure quality, these Home PR of these links are HIGH, out of mine they were all PR8's, 7's and some 6's. Quality power domains that is sure to leak juice to my profiles! A nice mix of about 10% .org's and a .edu for good measure! A couple of the profiles are indexed already and I'm expecting more soon!

The interlinking is brilliant, he linked my sites Home Page and one of my deep links to every page with the correct anchor text everytime (no naked URL's at all) and then each profile linked both back to the profile I came from and to the next one in line, totaling for links per page(2 of mine, 2 linking in each direction to another High PR site). He even placed COMMENTS on some of the profiles and had my links placed inside of the comments in order to work my links in to those specific types of profile when needed. Then it's wisely left with a break in it to look natural to the SE's.

Steve also submitted 20 RSS feeds for profiles to help get the indexing fired up and ready to roll!

This is Page Rank boosting mastery! This is a steal for the price and level of quality.

A++

Thanks a lot for such a detailed honest review.
:banana_sml:Open for Orders now.:banana_sml:

Really nice, quality work. I ran the 52 profiles through sblinkchecker and all my links are intact. Looked through a handful of the pages and they're perfect. A nice bonus was he spun the anchor text for me. Happy customer.

Quality Work. Everything was as described. Like coffeebean said, the anchor texts were spun, which was impressive. Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.