brian@copeac

sadness

Today is my last day at Copeac...it was a pleasure working with all of you. If you need anything moving forward and want to know who your new AM is pleases send a message to :( or :( or :(.

Best of luck to you all,

Jeff Greenberg

Jenn didnt leave, she was moved to another position. Jeff and Ryan both left to pursue other avenues.
Like ZOMG sounds like another Hydra failboat in the making.

JK

I doubt anyone can fuck up what they had as badly as they did.

I loves my AM there BTW. She can actually take a joke. Think I even did the "can I tap that thing"/ Her response was funniest I had seen.

Showed her the thread she said

"I was like WTF he wants me to give him some for more traffic FUCK that"

Anyway. :smilie_weihn_winki:

Jeff was awesome, really solid AM & really good experience doing biz with him. real good guy. definitely came out of the blue & I hope he enjoys taking some time away from the industry. Copeac lost a great AM that's for sure.

lol what networks do you work with? Hydra, CX, Azoogle, etc all have hot women as AMs and there are many others..
Not a huge fan of Hydra, I hear they're fucking up and this thread only adds to the assumptions. EWA til I die son. Just kidding, pushing for sybarite elite and EWA. Also EPN and Amazon :eek:
My am at EWA is a girl though :mamoru:

I always thought affiliate managers, at least the knowledgeable ones, would have like the highest turn over rate for jobs because once they know whats going on it's pretty easy to get up and running yourself.

Eddie at Copeac is awesome, been my AM for a while and probably the best AM I have had and I have ran some decent traffic with at least 4-5 different networks.

Not a huge fan of Hydra, I hear they're fucking up and this thread only adds to the assumptions. EWA til I die son. Just kidding, pushing for sybarite elite and EWA. Also EPN and Amazon :eek:
My am at EWA is a girl though :mamoru:
mamoru? forget what forum you're on? :eek: