Brand New: Amazing Article Backlinks – This Ain’t Your Mama’s Article Marketing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
Say Goodbye to the Same Old Ezine, GoArticles, etc...
Take Your Article Marketing to a New Level!

Everyone knows about using article directories and creating link wheels. I’m offering something new and fresh that you’re bound to love. I’m a freelance writer and have recently become an approved writer for several places where I can include links in articles.

These are not Ezine Articles, Go Articles, etc… and they aren’t Web 2.0 sites like Blogger, Zimbio, or the like. These are high quality, very high traffic sites that Google loves. I cannot list publicly, as I don’t want word getting out about this! This is your chance to get articles with your links on sites like the following:
Site One:
PR 4
Alexa Less than 30k, averaging 100k uniques per month (according to Compete.com)
Do-follow links
Site Two:
PR8
Alexa Less than 300! Averaging 23-24 million unique per month (according to Compete.com)
No-follow links
Site Three:
PR6
Alexa Less than 3K, traffic steadily climbing over the last year. Last month was up to over 800k unique (Compete.com)
Do-follow links
Get your major backlinks ordered today for some juicy Google love, traffic, and instant credibility! These places require unique, well-written articles (hence the application process to write for them).

• I will create one unique article for each of them with a link to your site. (Three Articles)
  • I will create five high PR blog comments pointing to each article page. (15 PR3+ Comments)
  • I will bookmark each page 10 times. (30 bookmarks)
  • I will ping each page.
  • I will send you a report of the URL’s for the article and the comments.
$50 First-come, first-serve.
Three reviews $25
Please realize they go through a editorial and approval process. I will let you know when they have been submitted and send the complete report when they are all live. The last one I did took a week to go live (though it had never taken that long before).
Oh, and I’ll tell you the sites privately if you wish. Please keep it quiet, though! I am not offering this anywhere else right now.

Wow. Ok... I don't know who was first to request the reviews, as I've had PM's about it too. No more review copies available. I've given out more than three; there are now five review copies in process and the free one for moderator papajohn.

If you want to order at full price, please be aware that there are five people in front of you. I believe I've let everyone know their place in line in the order that I came to your PM/seen your post.

I'm interested in buying these in bulk. Can you PM me any dicounts you may be able to offer?

Hey everyone! Our cable has been screwing up since the start of the weekend and it finally got fixed (cross fingers) this afternoon. I’ll be sorting through and catching up on things tomorrow.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]If you’ve paid, please PM me your Paypal address if you didn’t include a note in the payment.
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]If you’ve sent me a PM requesting an order, I’ll be getting back to you. I have a lot of PM’s and emails to go through
*For in the future… when making payments, please include your WF username/url/anchor in the notes on the payment so I can keep everyone straight.
Just so you know what you're getting, here’s more information…

Site One: You have to submit writing samples and an entire application process has to be carried out in order to be approved to write here. I've been accepted here.
Site Two: (anyone can write something here, but I have to come up with a certain type of title that hasn't already been done and related to your site. It also goes through an editorial process before it is published) I do keyword research and come up with a title. Articles here often rank very well. I will try to use the anchor texts (You are listed as a resource, so it isn't anchored). I've never tried to use anchor though, so if you want me to try to get the article through with anchor text within the article I can give it a try. There’s also a format and guidelines that have to be followed. I've been writing for them under another account through a 3rd party (as contributing writer) for at least a year, but I can't access that account personally (controlled by the 3rd party -)... so I'm used to their layout and guidelines. **Please let me know if you want me to try to get your article here through with anchors or if the resource is fine.

Site Three: Anyone can write something here. There are paid, staff-like writers here also that are through a selection process only. I'm in that process right now (just waiting for some kind of training call I have to attend).
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I think I’ve covered most of what I can publicly here.

If you're still interested, please go ahead and PM me. Currently, I need to catch up though. So I will keep your PM and reply as soon as I can take more orders.

Ok, here's my review. Received a highly detailed report this morning, showed me everything. Comments, articles, the PR of the pages, etc. Good stuff. Took some time, but she had paying customers ahead of me so mind no matter on that. Articles were good, and she was creative with ways to get them to stick on specific sites. Recommended, good stuff. Now just time to wait and see the link juice

Status
Not open for further replies.