BRAND BUILDER CLUB - The Authority High Pr Magazine Posts, Grindstone Approved. V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

WANT TO ORDER PERMANENT LINKS? CLICK HERE:

WANT TO ORDER MONTHLY PACKAGE? CLICK HERE:

BBCreviews.jpg

If for some reason you think you qualify for a review - PM me.

WANT TO ORDER PERMANENT LINKS? CLICK HERE:

WANT TO ORDER MONTHLY PACKAGE? CLICK HERE:

I had a post to review. So here it is:

Time: 5/5 Done within a couple of hours
Site: 5/5 Stats added up. DA over 40, PR over 4
Content: 4.5/5 Nicely written, readable.

Overall the fact they are nice sites and hosted on separate accounts means you have a very reasonable link for your site.

I had a post to review. So here it is:

Time: 5/5 Done within a couple of hours
Site: 5/5 Stats added up. DA over 40, PR over 4
Content: 4.5/5 Nicely written, readable.

Overall the fact they are nice sites and hosted on separate accounts means you have a very reasonable link for your site.

Thank you for the review :)

I want to check out some samples of your website used for building backlinks to other websites.

So I've got one post in a site like this for review.

The site has impressive metrics: PR4, DA45, PA52, TF22.

And why they are like these? Just look at them damn backlinks... Wait, Jora made my life easier and posted this screen from Ahrefs above, it seems to be of this very "my" site. When you see this in Ahrefs, you just

35iioh.jpg

And content - well, you all know what the Core Content Club is about.

Total score: 10/10, would bang.

:drinkup:

So I've got one post in a site like this for review.

The site has impressive metrics: PR4, DA45, PA52, TF22.

And why they are like these? Just look at them damn backlinks... Wait, Jora made my life easier and posted this screen from Ahrefs above, it seems to be of this very "my" site. When you see this in Ahrefs, you just

35iioh.jpg

And content - well, you all know what the Core Content Club is about.

Total score: 10/10, would bang.

:drinkup:

Thank you for the awesome review =)

Got back my report and I am already seeing the first results. My website is steadily moving up for about 25 keywords that I am tracking.

This website is a few months old and is in a highly competitive niche (2-digit Adsense CPC). Some keywords are on page 2-3 now and moving up each day.

Very pleased with this service and the SERP movement. Let's see if it keeps going up and cracks page 1 for some keywords. =)

Got back my report and I am already seeing the first results. My website is steadily moving up for about 25 keywords that I am tracking.

This website is a few months old and is in a highly competitive niche (2-digit Adsense CPC). Some keywords are on page 2-3 now and moving up each day.

Very pleased with this service and the SERP movement. Let's see if it keeps going up and cracks page 1 for some keywords. =)

me-gusta.jpg

REVIEW

Im not one for putting together an in depth review so I will keep it short.

Shit hot juice
Shit hot content
Shit hot TAT
Shit hot service

Well worth the investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.