BRAND BUILDER CLUB III - The Authority High Pr Magazine Posts. Moar reviews inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

WANT TO ORDER PERMANENT LINKS? CLICK HERE:

WANT TO ORDER MONTHLY PACKAGE? CLICK HERE:

BBCreviews.jpg

bbc3.png

If for some reason you think you qualify for a review - PM me.

WANT TO ORDER PERMANENT LINKS? CLICK HERE:

WANT TO ORDER MONTHLY PACKAGE? CLICK HERE:

Just wanted to confirm you got my first order ok a couple of days back, if you could try to include the posts in the most related magazines it would be appreciated!

Just to confirm. If I take the monthly package this means I can change the links point to a website?

I am unclear about what the monthly package has to offer? Is it just that set of one links or you get a new set monthly

Just to confirm. If I take the monthly package this means I can change the links point to a website?

I am unclear about what the monthly package has to offer? Is it just that set of one links or you get a new set monthly

1. Yes you can, once a month.

2. It's the same set of links, only you pay a smaller monthly fee (compared to the permanent package) to have your links up on the sites.

damn its my man GEORGE - was feeling bit hesitant - but with über G master at the healm, no doubt this will be the shit...

will order just spending insane amounts on own mass projects - likely will order a few asap though...

would love to touch base dude, hope yer good :)\

unagi++++

damn its my man GEORGE - was feeling bit hesitant - but with über G master at the healm, no doubt this will be the shit...

will order just spending insane amounts on own mass projects - likely will order a few asap though...

would love to touch base dude, hope yer good :)\

unagi++++

my God man, you're back!!

Update

I ordered in the beginning of October. I did do couple other things, but George's Brand Builder Club was by far the most biggest link building I've done this month.

Here is my movement for the main keyword (2 word, high competition and 135k exact match searches). I also have 30-40 other long-tail keywords moving up nicely across the board. I am taking a slow approach with this website and using clean links only.

HCajLuz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.