Bounce Rate Of Landing Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha that's the EXACT same campaign I'm doing. Mine's performing a little better than that but not by much and I'm underbidding on the keywords big time.

Haha, no wonder my bids are being pushed up ;)

You're running through Copeac? So you are getting some conversions, just not many? I haven't gotten a single one :( And now I have to bid at least $0.50 for all my keywords - and $5.00 (!!!) for 'larry craig'. Time to find a new hot news item or try to get my QS to jump.

Haha, no wonder my bids are being pushed up ;)

You're running through Copeac? So you are getting some conversions, just not many? I haven't gotten a single one :( And now I have to bid at least $0.50 for all my keywords - and $5.00 (!!!) for 'larry craig'. Time to find a new hot news item or try to get my QS to jump.

Check the offer you are giving. Maybe is not pleasant experience for your customers.

Try different offers. What age group are your visitors? What offers correspond to that group? If one offer is not converting maybe the next one will.

I know the sample is too small but I had 1 click after 40 visits with offer number 1, and 4 clicks after 40 visits with offer number 2...

good luck!

Hey man, look I am a noob so I dont know if you should take my advices seriously.
Of course you need to make a nice looking LP but I think you (and also me!) should spend more time to find a hot subject that would convert.

A basic decent LP should be enough. Your visitor just wants to vote, get his/her present and get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.