BLOGS INSTALLED (WITH CONTENT) - As low as $1 each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmadeveloper

Aug 30, 2007
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
O.K. Looking for some serious WF members for some reviews here. You are going to need at least 10 domains that need developing. Who might be interested:

1.) Domainers and those that park domains.
2.) Those that need links and want some safe ways of getting them and having them pay for themselves.
3.) Those with lots of niches that need link farms, etc...
4.) All of us idiots with dozens of domains that we bought that won't ever develop them.

(yes you need the domains)

I expect you to pop back in here in a month and give an honest review of your experience, etc... In return there is a huge discount for developing at least 10 sites (bigger for more). Plus make any suggestions that will make this an even better service that fits your needs. There is a lot we can do - right now it's simple, but there is so much more that could be offered. Just need the input to see what YOU and others want!

Here is the deal. My assistant stepped up to the plate big time when I was very sick, and dealt with crap he wasn't hired to do. Imagine what would happen if you were down and out for almost 2 months - what would happen to your business?

He saved mine - and this is what he's chosen to do for his own thing. So I'm helping him get going with tech support and some tender loving. You have any problems I'll make sure it's fixed, your refunded, and that I'll still love you a long time!

Here is what he does:

1.) Installs wordpress on your domain (either your hosting or ours).

2.) Puts a theme up, and a few plugins, kills all those annoying pages that WP installs by default, sets up permalinks, etc... You know what a WP blog looks like. No big surprises here. It's not like there is a secret to it.

3.) We've got about 40 categories of content that should fit 'close' to just about any topic. About 30k content items total (and growing daily). Posts what we have to your blog - that includes plr, reprint right articles, ezine articles, and user submitted articles.

4.) Rss feeds are also posted randomly through the content (based off our library of almost 1 million items in those categories listed above), and based off your keywords that you provide.

5.) Based off your keywords we grab CJ, Amazon, and Ebay items. Adsense as well if you chose.

All that happens over the course of a month so you don't end up with a site popping up out of nowhere with 10,000 pages. As long as you keep the blog user/pass the same he will add new content occasionally as well over the course of a year. You can do whatever you want with your blog - It's your puppy.

No sense in pretending that auto blogs are what they were a few years ago - but these sites aren't just adsense and rss items. It's a mix of content that's been working great for me for a long time.

Here is where your reviews come in.

I've released this out to my lists for him at the lowest cost of $4.63 a blog. (with anything that doesn't resemble volume at closer to 10 per blog)

I want to let a few of you go as low as $1 per blog (your going to have to do a large number at that rate - we do need to do some testing of larger volume).

Interested? Drop me a PM here with the number of sites you'd like to do and I'll have a payment button made for you that's as low as we can go period. Larger volume gets a bigger discount, but no WF person will be charged more than $4.50 for the minimum of 10 blogs.

(or just e-mail admin (at) darwined.com)

Hosting and Faqs:

- You don't have to do things all at once. If you have 10 credits you have 10 credits. I'm hoping you guys are ready to go so we can make sure he can handle large volume - but whatever :)

- If we provide hosting there is a monthly fee per site - but it's the cost of the space you put on the servers - no profit involved with WF testers at all. As we grow we will be adding ips and changing up random sites to new ips so you get a spread).

- If you use your own host it has to be cpanel/whm based. Sorry we use the cpanel api to do some of this! Many shared hosts are fine, but no clue what ones aren't yet. Obviously if your host isn't a good fit it will be done manually or you will be refunded.

That was fast - consider this closed unless you have more than 30 sites you want developed. Willing to give a little more love to those who are interested - it's just not worth the time for less than 30 at this point though since zero profit for the time invested.

I'll make this easy.

Not taking orders for under 30 anymore. I'll be dropping each level below here as soon as an order or two comes in for each one. Can only fit about 400 more sites atm (unless it's a huge order and then we love you long time and will make it work).

30 to 60 blogs @ $2.00 each.

61 to 80 blogs @ $1.50 each.

81 to 99 @ 1.00 each.

Post here and I'll PM a link to you. Or just send an e-mail to admin (at) darwined.com and Aaron will get back to you. If you are worried that you won't get a spot - he's faster then me.

Status
Not open for further replies.