Blog/Forum Commenting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkDon

Apr 24, 2010
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Many of you would be looking for good comments to grow your sites backlinks,One of the main drawbacks of link building is that providing small comments which would look like spam. If you provide good quality comments then its sure that they would be approved by the blog owner and your backlinks would stay. Taking this into consideration we are providing commenting service. We willprovide you with 100 + words comments which are unique,and realted to the topic, with proper Grammar.​

We charge: $ 1.75/ comment (100 words plus)

Quality never comes cheap. If you are serious with your business then you would be ready to get quality service too.

Pack : 1
25 comments

Pack : 2
50 Comments

Custom Pack
Not less than 10.

You provide the links we only provide the comments related to the link
you provide.

Completed file will be send through Wordpad.

Time of completion :24-72 hours depending upon the work load we have.

We also provide links + comments, the price would be the comment charge + the link charge depending on the PR & External Links

1 post and 0 Itrader. Would you consider a review copy to get started in this forum? Without review copies you won't get much business out here. I can provide a descriptive review based on your work.

1 post and 0 Itrader. Would you consider a review copy to get started in this forum? Without review copies you won't get much business out here. I can provide a descriptive review based on your work.
Yeah i can offer you a 5 comment review copy for $5, if you are interested you can PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.