Blog Comments Service At Cheapest Rates>>MUST READ<<GRAB IT NOW.(50PR3 and 10PR4)80$

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheezaSEO

Jul 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Blog Comments Service At Cheapest Rates>>MUST READ<<GRAB IT NOW.(50PR3 and 10PR4)80$

Hello I am offering Cheap-Cheapest Blog Comments Service, Which is best and relevant service ever! It wills definitely Boost Page-rank Of Your Website/Blog.

1. Different Domain
  2. Page Rank is on Actual Page/Inner Page
  3. Fast Turnaround
  4. Will Replace link If it Will Deleted By Admin
  5. Ping All links to Get Fast index in Google.

Package I Offering:
50 PR3 + 10 PR4 = 80$

Send me Pm For ORDER.
Mail Me:SheezaSEO@gmail.com
IM:SKYPE

Payment VIA PayPal

What I need:
URL:
Anchor text ( 2-5 Keywords)
(Optional)Email:

This is the 2nd time this person is posting.

We told you the 1st time that you're too new on this forum to be charging those kind of prices. Give a free review to a MOD and if you do a good job, he'll leave a good review and you'll have a lot of clients for sure.

This is the 2nd time this person is posting.

We told you the 1st time that you're too new on this forum to be charging those kind of prices. Give a free review to a MOD and if you do a good job, he'll leave a good review and you'll have a lot of clients for sure.
^^This...

WF NATION UNITES!!!!

Got my review from SheezaSEO, the comments are well written, less then 50 ob, comments are related to the topic and on high PR pages, thanks for well done work.

Hi,

I got my review copy, very nice, links are in place, thank you for a good job.
Saar.

Just got the $27 package back. Everything looks fine. If I had one complaint it would be some of the pages have high OBLs. Thanks!

and Give 5 PR3 Free To Mod

Got my Bronze Package Report today,Its Great,She done very Nice Work and her turnaround is Also fast.Great work,Worth it.

Here is 4 Review Given By Some Great Members of this Forum

although I am quite new but I've 6 itrader member Can trust me but I would Like to Off 10$ For 2 Senior member and 1 member of This Forum

Happy to give free Review to Mod of this Great Forum

Thanks

although I am quite new but I've 6 itrader member Can trust me but I would Like to Off 10$ For 2 Senior member and 1 member of This Forum

Thanks

Will wait for that review.... Thanks!

Thanks

You will notice that most of the people that did those reviews are banned.. hummmmm

meh

Review:

It is what it is... :2twocents:

Not too impressed with the domains as they are being spammed by many people with v1agr@ links... But if you need comments and are too lazy to do them yourself then I suppose you can pay this guy. Oh ya, the comments are rather poor engrish. <-- on purpose

Review:

It is what it is... :2twocents:

Not too impressed with the domains as they are being spammed by many people with v1agr@ links... But if you need comments and are too lazy to do them yourself then I suppose you can pay this guy. Oh ya, the comments are rather poor engrish. <-- on purpose

Thank you Sir For Your OP Hones review.

Honest Review

:music07:The free review consisted of 3 links.

The Good: The links were placed quickly and the pages had the PR that the OP advertises. That's about as much as I can say for the good.

The Bad: Out of three links, 1 was No-Follow. Another link had my Anchor text incorrect and the other link that was properly anchored on a Do-Follow page was spammed like crazy. One of those pages where people are dropping like 50 OBL's per comment.

Lastly, all comments are under the same username, which may or may not end up being a problem.

I thank the OP for the free copy, but the price is way to steep for this service IN MY OPINION.

1yerrot

:music07:The free review consisted of 3 links.

The Good: The links were placed quickly and the pages had the PR that the OP advertises. That's about as much as I can say for the good.

The Bad: Out of three links, 1 was No-Follow. Another link had my Anchor text incorrect and the other link that was properly anchored on a Do-Follow page was spammed like crazy. One of those pages where people are dropping like 50 OBL's per comment.

Lastly, all comments are under the same username, which may or may not end up being a problem.

I thank the OP for the free copy, but the price is way to steep for this service IN MY OPINION.

1yerrot

Thank You For Review,here PeoPle Wants Cheap blog Comments Service and Quality Service:

I Will your Site Page1 on Google guaranty Have Proof too Contact Me:

Thanks.

I Will your Site Page1 on Google guaranty Have Proof too Contact Me:
Thanks.

What does that mean? :D
I hope you dont comment on High PR blogs like this.
If you can hit my site to the front page of google for just $80 then nothing is better then this.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.