Blog comments at an exceptional price! Up to 300k links daily! Overdelivery guranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

keats

Man on the Moon.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Packages:

Newbie: 5 000 Blog Comments - $5
Bronze: 10 000 Blog Comments - $7
Silver: 32 000 Blog Comments - $17
Gold: 52 000 Blog Comments - $27
Platinium: 77 000 Blog Comments - $37
Ruby: 107 000 Blog Comments - $47
Sapphire: 159 000 Blog Comments - $72
Diamond: 209 000 Blog Comments - $87
Woop woop killer: 300 000 Blog Comments - $117

In order to order a package off me you'll need to PM me with the following details:

Code:
*Your URL's.
*Your Anchor Text's.
*An email where I shall send the reports to.
You will receive the payment details, once you pm me and I carry on with your order.

The turn around is LESS than 24 hours on the packages with less than 100k blog comments.

You're free to use as many anchor texsts and URL's as you want. YES! UNLIMITED ANCHORS AND URL'S!

If you have any further inquiries, you can, of course, pm me here or simply shoot me an email to hello@statscow.com

As for the REVIEW COPIES I'm giving out three. Three Bronze packages. You need to have good reputation, else, we're giving you S#"*T!

PS: The blue packages are the ones that sell the most through me.
PS2: If I'm late delivering (24hours), you take it FREE of CHARGE. Yeah, I'll refund you the money and still send the order in. Pretty much amazing, huh.

Hey Guys ,

My name is Abdur Rahman.I want to tell you about success.
See everyone wants to be success and Allah also wants success for us, so that Allah made a right way of life that is called islam. This world is very small compare to heaven, and this life is very short compare to life which will come after death.If we follow islam Allah will give us Heaven (Which is more bigger than 10 times from this earth).In heaven we never even die, never feel thirsty,never hunger.Here we are living in house which is made from cement but Heaven is made from gold and silver and diamond.

So I am requesting to all my brothers and sisters to accept islam and get success (Heaven).

Thanks to almighty Allah.

Uhh, okay. Not on my thread though.

That's okay mate, i'll pass.

Sorry about that.

if the 3rd one isn't yet given out .. i would take it :)

Pm me with the details I require.

Silver: 32 000 Blog Comments - $17

I'll give this one a shot to test your services, please contact me

What is there to contact you with? Just drop me a line with the details I require.

Sorry for the late replies and all but I'm having health issues at the moment and I can't act so rapidly.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.