• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blogchap

Sep 9, 2010
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello "WF" members.

I suppose that giving a description about the service that i am going to provide is not necessary...

As this is one of the best ways to generate traffic.Our service include comments from the page ranks of pr6 -pr1

For your convenience we have provided with multiple packages to choose from depending how many PR's you are interested in..

The comments made by us will be as follows:

* All the comments will be topic related.
* 100% highly approved.
* Definitely done manually.Hell yeah don't rely on any software.
* 3-4 lines depending on the theme.We don't post shit.
* The best part is we don't consider inner pages.Only the post that come on the first page are taken into consideration.

If you are done with the above, lets have a look at the package rates:

Review package 1 :

2 x pr5 + 3 x pr4 + 5 x pr3

Cost : 9$

Turnaround time : 6-10hrs

Review package 2 :

1 x pr5 + 1 x pr4 + 3 x pr3 + 6 x pr2

Cost : 9$

Turnaround time : 6-10hrs

Starter package:

5 x pr5 + 6 x pr4 + 7 x pr3

cost : 20$

Turnaround time : 12-24hrs

Silver package :

3 x pr5 + 3 x pr4 + 14 x pr3 + 14 x pr2

cost : 30$

Turnaround time : 24-30hrs

Gold package :

5 x pr5 + 10 x pr4 + 15 x pr3

cost : 34$

Turnaround time : 24-30hrs

Platinum package :

3 x pr5 + 4 x pr4 + 12 x pr3 + 13 x pr2 + 14 x pr1

cost : 43$

Turnaround time : 30-35hrs

All we require from you is :

* Keyword
* URL
* Your e-mail

Payments accepted via : PayPal.

If you have an queries then you can PM me.Will be providing it via chat.

OK so I ordered one of the review packages.

My Review(bare with me I'm not a professional reviewer like Grindstone or Guerrilla)

So he indeed did deliver the links.

All the sites seem to be on the same CMS which forces people to signup if they want to comment which cuts down on the amount of bullshit spam the posts will get hit with.

The only issues I have with the work is the high PR comments, both the PR6 and the PR4 were pageanated meaning there were so many comments that it started to create "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," type deal at the bottom for pages of comments. So soon as another 10 or so people make a comment on that post, my shit will be pushed back to page #2 (not PR6).

All in all the service was def worth $9, they were all dofollow links with proper anchors.

OK so I ordered one of the review packages.

My Review(bare with me I'm not a professional reviewer like Grindstone or Guerrilla)

So he indeed did deliver the links.

All the sites seem to be on the same CMS which forces people to signup if they want to comment which cuts down on the amount of bullshit spam the posts will get hit with.

The only issues I have with the work is the high PR comments, both the PR6 and the PR4 were pageanated meaning there were so many comments that it started to create "1, 2, 3, 4, 5," type deal at the bottom for pages of comments. So soon as another 10 or so people make a comment on that post, my shit will be pushed back to page #2 (not PR6).

All in all the service was def worth $9, they were all dofollow links with proper anchors.

Thanks for your review.
Ready to take new orders.
Well when that single PR2 comment is on page #2 just hit me up .
Will replace and as usual will provide with extra links as token.;)

Thanks.

Hi,
Are you using Auto Approve blogs?
Thanks,
Saar.

Hello saar.

Yes, the comments will be auto approved.No awaiting moderator response.Our's is a trail and error method.We just go through a wide range of blogs.Read their theme and dropin the post there.If it generates a hyper instantly it goes into the report.If this does'n happen we move on to the others.
:rasta:

Here comes the review.

I am generaly very postive and I don't like to give "bad" reviews but I cannot say I am satisfied with this service.

Yes the comments are there, they are relevant to the topic and job was done very fast and communication is very fast. Thats the good part.

However, from the SEO side I don't find this service extremely valuable. I ordered the biggest package and the problem is that 49 comments are spread on 14 domains. In SEO we all know that the second link from the same domain is nowhere near valuable as the first link from 1 domain, if that weren't the case you would pick one domain and spam it all day and night. Also the bigger issue is that it's not 2-3 comments on each domain but I have 21 comments spread on just 3 domains so basically on these 3 domains is aprox. 7 comments per domain. Also I got 4 URL-s that didn't have my link there. Also, one of these domains that had 6 comments is no f0llow.

So basically he seems like a great guy, very fast and communicative but on the other hand I am interested in the benefits of the service and that part is not so good. I hope you'll create a better list with more unique domains, or you should at least mention to people what you offer like how many unique domains etc.

Hello "WF" members.
As you can see the review the timing from the order placed and the review received the total time is is hardly 20hrs.The work was done in a turnaround time of 6hrs which is a 30-35hrs of time.Also the order was reported with a bonus PR6 and 3 PR3 for the pr1 which were nofollowed.So its not a mistake as you can see.If any thing goes wrong we will be happy to provide with fresh links.

As you can see my previous review from "ly2 from WF" and getting a itraded from him is just a hard task.

If any queries,we will provide with the answer via chat.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.