eria86

Post&Profile Blasts!
Oct 18, 2010
UE
www.jotform.com
Rating - 97.1%
32   1   1
Hello,

Im offering WP commenting service, most of the domains are nofollow, some of them have PR, report will be sent in 24h.

5 000 posts 5$
10 000 posts 10$

Only PayPal, PM for the payment details.

Review copies
2 free 2k review copies available
for users with >200 post count or >10itrader.

sorry, as wrote few posts earlier both of them are gone;(

htownzz report sent:)

ill be doing xrumer blasts soon so everyone interested in dofollows only stay in touch:)

REVIEW

I was surprised by the quality of the WP blogs he posted the links on. First of all the blog posts where OP posted my links had an average of 5-6 comments in total and were not spammed to death! Secondly the blogs were of good quality which seem to be updated daily (so pretty active blogs). Some blogs even had a PR of 5 on their home page (checked only 20-30 blogs).
OP delivered my work within a couple of hours and the communication was great!

For the this price, I would rank this service 9/10 for the quality work!

thanks for the review:)

If anyone else is intrested in my service Ill need You to send a PM with:

-up to 10 urls
-up to 10 anchors
-comment, it's not necessary but if you do that I will put additional urls in comment:)
-e-mail - ill need to send a report somewhere:)

REVIEW
just got my report from eria86 and went through about 20 posts and all are there with my anchors.
quality: he has used the same commemnt for all the ones i checked but thats no biggy.
timeframe: recieved within a few hours.
communication: was very goog
rank: the ones i checked 12 had at least pr 4 the rest were lower.
overall good service for the price would reccommend.
Thanks.

I assume all of these blogs are autoapprove right? I don't want to purchase 10k links to have maybe 100 of them approved by webmasters. If they're all autoapprove, please send me a PM. I'm interested in purchasing.

The service isn't 5/10k links, it's 5/10k confirmed comments.
Each post can have 1 anchored link from the username and up to 3 anchored links in the comment content. It gives You up to 40k anchored links.

REVIEW

I just received my report for the 10k links I ordered. There were less then 50% unique domains in the list, but a lot of the blogs were unspammed. I'm sure this will give me a necessary boost in the SERPS. The price is right where it should be, as nofollow links shouldn't be worth much. I'm very satisfied. 5/5.

SUPER QUICK! I just received my report for the 10k links I ordered. Very low OBL's on most pages which is always really cool! The links were nofollow but priced appropriately, will buy again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.