Blog Comment Link Building - economy budget style

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Blog Links for an economy budget

Blog Links have been around for a while, so I don't think there is a need to talk about what they are. These will be either blog comment links or trackback links on blogs.

These will include some high pr, .edu and .gov, I don't filter them out of my database of targets. Pretty basic, blog comments still help me rank sites in serps, however I would recommend these in conjunction with other types of links as well.

What are my options?:

Option 1:

150K links (Guaranteed at least 1500 or more high PR blog comments and some .edu)

Price - $45

Option 2:

100K Links (Guaranteed at least 1000 or more high PR blog comments and some .edu)

Price - $35

Option 3:

50K Links (Guaranteed at least 500 or more high PR blog comments)

Price - $25

Whats the Time Frame?:

Delivery will be in 3-5 days. Depending on how busy I am and the weekends as I spend spend more time with my family on the weekends.

Do I get a Report?:

You will receive a full report in .txt format, showing you which urls your link was placed on.

FAQ:

Q: Why do you use trackbacks and comments?

A: A lot of times you see packages around to buy blog comments. Thats all fine and good, and comments are good. However I use trackbacks as well as comments, because often times urls that have turned off the ability to comment, will allow trackbacks still. So you can get links on pages that don't have as many links and that you couldn't ever place a comment on.

~~~~~

Q: What type of links are these?

A: Blog links on various bloging platforms

~~~~~

Q: What happens if links disappear in the first few weeks, as is typical?

A: I always over deliver so that after shrink, you will get what the package promises.

~~~~~

Q: Is there bulk discounts?

A: Yes, PM me for pay links and info.

Formatting/Urls/Anchors:

Urls - You can use unlimited urls

Anchors - You can use unlimited anchors

Formatting:

To make sure your urls are used with the anchors you want please provide urls in this format:

PHP:
http://www.site1.com/ {anchor1|anchor2|anchor3}
http://www.site2.com/ {anchor1|anchor2|anchor3|etc…}
or you may provide just a list of urls and a list of anchors. If you do this any anchor from the list will randomly be combined with any url from the list. So if you want specific anchors to be used with specific urls then you should use the above format.

Other formats are acceptable, like

url
keyword 1
keyword 2
keyword 3

but please don't give me 5K urls and anchors in some weird comma separated configuration or something. :)

How do I pay?:

Payment is via Paypal

Option 1 - 150K - $45:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6WH67LP23PP2Y

Option 2 - 100K - $35:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BUK6HTGR5D7V2

Option 3 - 50K - $25:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TZGZG7GR49K74

After you pay via Paypal you will be taken to an order form to submit your details. Should you have any issues for any reason, please let me know.

How about some review copies?:

2 free review copies of the 150K Option 1 package will be given to anyone who meets the wickedfire review guidelines - min 200 posts and 10 itrader

2 free review copies of the 100K Option 2 package will be given to anyone who meets the wickedfire review guidelines - min 200 posts and 10 itrader

Last edited:

Matt gave me a review of the 90K package.

I must thanks Matt to advice me which package was the best to blast my tier.

The communication was excellent : 5/5
The speed : 5/5
The blog comments : as stated they are located on high pr domain. The blog comment in itself is auto generated of course which make it at this price an excellent blog commenting package to blast your tier.

Cheers

Sorry For the late Review here.. :)

i get the 100 k package from matt. so here's the review

REVIEW :

Speed : 8
was just excellent i get the reports 2 / 3 days after im order..

Overall :
I get 100 K links, and the PR ranged from n/a to 5. Some of these domains, have a really low obl..like 30... Seriously. Nice packets there. But, most of the OBL is high (100+)..

I ran it through the free version of SB for a while and then manually checked a little (around 10 links) of the links that were stated as not found and they were there.

So the conclusion that he did a quality job and he is one of the best bulk commenting provider on the forum. he clearly really experienced blog comments provider here...

I recommend this service to everyone .

Thanks for the review. dgenius, and midnight_focus said the never got the reports so I resent them.

Just got my report and and it's nothing less than I expected. It's Just AWESOME
loopline has a very good and fresh list, some of the sites has very low OBL and others has high PR.
The communication is excellent, I didn't receive my report on my gmail (I don't know if it's a problem with my email or his) but he was kind enough to upload it for me.
loopline is also SB list provider so I expect that he will always has fresh new URLs for you.
The price is above the average but it is justified with the quality of his lists

Good Luck :)

Just finished up some work for this service. Remember if you don't give me your forum username when you please the order, let me know what it is someway so I can leave you itrader.

Loopline does great work and he over delivered by 70% I saw a huge bump in SERPS yesterday. I recommend this to diversify your anchors.

Hi,

i send you many times, and no response.
45 days passed, i haven't received your report.
why? i am considering ask a refund..

Hi,

i send you many times, and no response.
45 days passed, i haven't received your report.
why? i am considering ask a refund..

Are you talking about someting/someone else? This thread/service has only been open for 14 days, nothing close to 45. Anyway, I pmed you to sort this out via pm, since it has nothing to do with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.