Not open for further replies.

tony23jac

.edu guide
Mar 5, 2011
edu.gov
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey fellas....

Alright for like a month or two i have been trying to build a method where we can get link building on a daily basis and iam not talking about only web2.0s or forum profiles, Iam talking about both of these and many more. Yes iam talking about daily blasts of web2.0s, high PR forums, web2.0 profiles, press releases, bookmarks and Xrumer profiles. The two tools iam talking about is SENUKEX and XRUMER. And here is why :

bmeffect.JPG

The above image displays a site with just 10 days of a SENUKE-XRUMER combo and the results are breathtaking. And you know the best part???? The site has been registered on May 10th. Yup that's only 10 days of scheduled link-building and iam already ranking on so many keywords. The whole list comprises of 53 keywords and The competition for keywords is moderate. Anybody wants a proof i will show you the competition of the keyword. The main keyword is at 1st position for which i rank at 11 position.

bmeffect2.JPG

So what this has to offer you :

1) Daily linkbuilding using the two most powerful tools in link-building industry.
2) Daily reports and instant notification of report availability.
3) Build links for one day or a week or month i.e. scheduling
4) No keyword limit - I target a list of 53 keywords so you can see the effect.

The main reason iam using these tools are because we can focus on two most important things - Link diversity and Anchor text diversity. So no more worrying on any problems related to focusing 2-3 keywords etc.

How blackmamba comes into play?

bmint.JPG

I was actually going to use website for ordering etc. But then it doesn't feel right to build a whole service on someone else's innovation (Yeah Iam talking about DFB and BLG). So showing them a little respect from my side I have build a desktop application to make the process easy and easy for me to add updates.

1) Easy Setup - You just have to fill your anchors, urls and tags and sub-domains for SEnuke.
2) Schedule - You can schedule a order in advance and go on a holiday or order 1 today, different tomm etc. Your imagination is the limit.
3) Link-Live : Its a small application which will notify you when the reports are available. You can then download it and perform other operations like:

a) Batch Ping your URLS with proxy support
b) Create a RSS feed
c) Create a HTML page from it

Future Prospects:

Well iam going to add 3 more things for daily link-building which are AMR, Scrapebox, BMD and my own Linklicious Pro account for your indexing needs. :). So without any delays Order now.

Pricing :

The pricing has been divided on the basis of links you get everyday :

1) Senuke - 250+ links and Xrumer - 500+

Total - 750+ links everyday - $129 - 4 spots

2) Senuke - 500+ links and Xrumer - 1000+

Total - 1500+ links everyday - $189 - 3 spots

3) Senuke - 750+ links and Xrumer - 2000+

Total - 2750+ links everyday - $259 - 3 spots

P.S. Just to make sure that no particular pattern is caught we will use random link-building methods using SENUKEX i.e. sometimes Press releases, 2 X forum profiles or 2 X Web2.0 profiles. But we promise that you will get maximum links possible.

P.S.S. We are two members providing this service : Me and Vicky007 from BHT forums. He is not in WF. So any complaints, requests etc. come directly to me and to nobody else. Iam responsible for WF users.

P.S.S. There are only 10 spots available and the breakup has been mentioned. So order ASAP.

Alright the review form has been setup. Today we have a limit for 5 members to sign-up for a 3-day free trial. You will get the first package i.e. 750+ links daily for 3 days. More members will be added later for free reviews. Also requested that members follow the WF review rules while asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.