Not open for further replies.

highranking999

Jan 30, 2012
India
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Some of the Reviews from my Opening Thread

Got a free review copy from SAM , Here's my Review of it:

Speed: I got it in 8 Days instead of his normal delivery time period 9-11 days. So its 10/10 for me.
Communication: Awesome. He is always online at Skype, we have exchanged few words and it is nice of him to clear all my doubts. 10/10
Price: i got bonus social shares. Ideally I should have got 75 but he got me 120+. They are dirt cheap at the price. 10/10
Quality: Super. I did not expect that high quality work. Checked some profiles manually they looked 100% real. 10/10
Overall Review: 10/10. I am pretty much amazed and simultaneously satisfied with his service. I would say go for it. Recommended

REVIEW:

Got the report file.
Delivery speed is fine and OP is easy to reach.
Quality- You dont get all the exact posts urls. You get an original url of tweet and then op shows total count of retweets on them. Its not possible to comment on quality of those votes.
I went deep and went thru multiple profiles. Many of them look fine.

All in all ~ OP is offering a nice service with a decent price.
$15 for so many social votes? - Go for it!

Speed: 10/10 Super Fast!
Communication: 10/10 Answered all of my questions
Price: Too Cheap
Quality: 10/10 Period.
Overall Review: 10/10. I think if you can get social signals at this price. Dont thnk twice.

A++++++

Ordered the "Freedom" package and just received my report. The order was completed on time and as advertised. Accounts all look real. My only suggestion would be for Aka to get more followers for the accounts used. I recommend this service and will use again.

2 Free Review Copies for Warrior's Weapon are Available who has at least 200 posts and 10 itraders.

2 Free Review Copies for Warrior's Weapon are Available who has at least 200 posts and 10 itraders.

Just Fill the Form & Grab Free Review Copies for Warrior's Weapon (No Need to Pay Anything for the First 2 Orders)

After Free Copies, 5 More 15% Discounted Copies are Available.

Coupon - 15off

GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW.

Last edited:

Tried the "Freedom Built" package and here is my review

Its been 4 days since I received the report and they look all legit and real.

Speed: 10/10. I got it in delivery time line.
Communication: 10/10. I liked it on Skype.
Quality: 10/10. I would say these are one of best quality social signals I have ever got.
Price: Its dirt cheap. you got to be kidding if you find it at lower prices anywhere.

Over all I would say Give it a shot! It’s incredible.

Thanks for the Review

Tried the "Freedom Built" package and here is my review

Its been 4 days since I received the report and they look all legit and real.

Speed: 10/10. I got it in delivery time line.
Communication: 10/10. I liked it on Skype.
Quality: 10/10. I would say these are one of best quality social signals I have ever got.
Price: Its dirt cheap. you got to be kidding if you find it at lower prices anywhere.

Over all I would say Give it a shot! It’s incredible.

Last 3 Copies @15% Discount

Coupon Code- 15off
GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW

Do you accept non-english (cyrillic) sites? I have one in Bulgarian which is new and is in a very competitive local niche - if yes - pm me

order made (the discounted copy) for english site. Please let me know about non-english options.

Last edited:
thanks for the orders!

Thanks for the order!

Just made an order, looking forward for the reports! :)

PM Sent!

Do you accept non-english (cyrillic) sites? I have one in Bulgarian which is new and is in a very competitive local niche - if yes - pm me

Thanks for the order!
grabbed one of the discounts

Last 3 Copies @15% Discount
Coupon Code- 15off
GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.