Black Demon’s Social Empire-270 Social Shares-9 Platforms-50% Discount Copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

highranking999

Jan 30, 2012
India
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Some of the Reviews from My Last Threads!

Sam offered me a free review copy of his Warriors Weapon pack. But before i can leave a review, his old thread was closed. So i am providing my review now.

Speed: 9/10 - Sam sent me the completed report after 10 days. In other services, this is poor turnaround time. But in this case, this is how it should be, the social

likes should be dripped over a period of time instead of getting 25 re-tweets in a single day.
Communication: 10/10 - Everything was explained over skype.
Quality: 10/10 - Everything was delivered as promised.I have tried some social signals before, the problem would be, the likes will disappear over time. but it looks solid this time .

This is what i received

re-tweets = 57
stumbleupon = 48 likes
pinterest = 26 pins
facebook likes = 33

Price: 75 social likes for 15$ is affordable and cheap.

Got my report today and it's awesome! Thanks bro.

Tried the "Freedom Built" package and here is my review

Its been 4 days since I received the report and they look all legit and real.

Speed: 10/10. I got it in delivery time line.
Communication: 10/10. I liked it on Skype.
Quality: 10/10. I would say these are one of best quality social signals I have ever got.
Price: Its dirt cheap. you got to be kidding if you find it at lower prices anywhere.

Over all I would say Give it a shot! It’s incredible.

Got a free review copy from SAM , Here's my Review of it:

Speed: I got it in 8 Days instead of his normal delivery time period 9-11 days. So its 10/10 for me.
Communication: Awesome. He is always online at Skype, we have exchanged few words and it is nice of him to clear all my doubts. 10/10
Price: i got bonus social shares. Ideally I should have got 75 but he got me 120+. They are dirt cheap at the price. 10/10
Quality: Super. I did not expect that high quality work. Checked some profiles manually they looked 100% real. 10/10
Overall Review: 10/10.

I am pretty much amazed and simultaneously satisfied with his service. I would say go for it. Recommended

Just got my reports ordering again now really like the service!

REVIEW:

Got the report file.
Delivery speed is fine and OP is easy to reach.
Quality- You dont get all the exact posts urls. You get an original url of tweet and then op shows total count of retweets on them. Its not possible to comment on

quality of those votes.
I went deep and went thru multiple profiles. Many of them look fine.

All in all ~ OP is offering a nice service with a decent price.
$15 for so many social votes? - Go for it!

Speed: 10/10 Super Fast!
Communication: 10/10 Answered all of my questions
Price: Too Cheap
Quality: 10/10 Period.
Overall Review: 10/10. I think if you can get social signals at this price. Dont thnk twice.

A++++++

Ordered the "Freedom" package and just received my report. The order was completed on time and as advertised. Accounts all look real. My only

suggestion would be for Aka to get more followers for the accounts used.

I recommend this service and will use again.

3 Copies@ 50% Discount
For Solar Rider Package
are Available.

Coupon - 50off

GRAB DISCOUNTED COPY NOW.

P.S. : For rest of the packages use Coupon Code "15off" for 15% discount!!

Got a review copy, here is what I think.

Speed 5/5: Took about a week which is under the suggested TAT.

Communication 5/5: He was easy to get a hold of and has a simple form to fill out.

Delivery 5/5: He gave me exactly what was promised and a little bit more. Nothing wrong with a big of over delivery.

Quality 4/5: The only real knock I have on this service is that not all of the accounts being used are fully built out. I think this service could pack a stronger punch if all the profiles being used had more followers/profile pictures etc. A good amount of them did, just not all of them. I would recommend some of those cheap twitter followers services and blast some of your accounts with stuff like that. But for the price I think its still pretty good.

Overall I think its is a good way to get a new site some social love.

Thanks for the Review!!

Got a review copy, here is what I think.

Speed 5/5: Took about a week which is under the suggested TAT.

Communication 5/5: He was easy to get a hold of and has a simple form to fill out.

Delivery 5/5: He gave me exactly what was promised and a little bit more. Nothing wrong with a big of over delivery.

Quality 4/5: The only real knock I have on this service is that not all of the accounts being used are fully built out. I think this service could pack a stronger punch if all the profiles being used had more followers/profile pictures etc. A good amount of them did, just not all of them. I would recommend some of those cheap twitter followers services and blast some of your accounts with stuff like that. But for the price I think its still pretty good.

Overall I think its is a good way to get a new site some social love.

2 Copies@ 50% Discount
For Solar Rider Package
are Available.

Coupon - 50off

P.S. : For rest of the packages use Coupon Code "15off" for 15% discount!!

Got a discounted solar rider package and thought about sharing my experience.

Speed: TAT was stated at 9-11 days and I received my package in 7 so great so far.
Communication: Had questions and he was readily available on skype with answers
Quality: When he said 170+ he meant it I received over 200!
Overall: This was a great experience and have already seen movement in my keywords. I will definitely be back for more.

Thanks for the review!

Got a discounted solar rider package and thought about sharing my experience.

Speed: TAT was stated at 9-11 days and I received my package in 7 so great so far.
Communication: Had questions and he was readily available on skype with answers
Quality: When he said 170+ he meant it I received over 200!
Overall: This was a great experience and have already seen movement in my keywords. I will definitely be back for more.

Last 3 Copies@ 15% Discount
Choose Any Package

Coupon - 15off

Just ordered two packages for a couple test site. Hopefully you can get it started sooner than the 9-11 days, it would help out a lot!

But if not, that's cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.