Bitch Niggas

sexy_military_girl1-300x300.jpg

shots fired; don't let me get my girls on 'em.

Hey, why don't you email or PM me and I can figure out what's up and make sure whatever is pending goes out! I just need to know who you are so I can look up what the issue is.

Hey there, as you know, like most networks we don't usually wire amounts below $100 because of the international wire fees your bank will charge you (doesn't make sense to pay half of your commission in wire fees, and it doesn't make sense for us to pay the fees on our end for that little), but because we understand you are just starting out we will send it out to you, and it's in tomorrow's queue. I will personally confirm this goes out when I get wire confirmation from accounting, please keep in mind affiliate summit is going on so I'll try to get this to you as soon as I can.

Hey there, as you know, like most networks we don't usually wire amounts below $100 because of the international wire fees your bank will charge you (doesn't make sense to pay half of your commission in wire fees, and it doesn't make sense for us to pay the fees on our end for that little), but because we understand you are just starting out we will send it out to you, and it's in tomorrow's queue. I will personally confirm this goes out when I get wire confirmation from accounting, please keep in mind affiliate summit is going on so I'll try to get this to you as soon as I can.

CPAGoat would've handled this DURING asw. Can't believe you guys would do this ;)

I am astounded by this thread.

First OP is a twat, insulting a network that hasn't paid him $xx without trying to contact the network properly (email and phone). I mean that is a two digit figure!!!!! the price of a fucking meal and you are coming on here bitching about it.

Second, Adsimilis is actually taking the time to even answer this guy on here rather than letting the wolves tear him apart.

Thirdly, Adsimilis is gracious enough to pay him a two digit figure by wires even after he created this bitch thread and is clearly not an affiliate of ANY value. A wire on a 2 digit amount is totally pointless and would basically eat up most of the amount in charges.

This thread shows two things, firstly the OP is a fucking twat and should quit now and go work in McDonald's and Adsimilis is the fucking nuts and should be well respected for such a honorable, but unnecessary move. I think that they should be seeing more business from this one thread. Bravo Adsimilis! Fuck you OP!

First OP is a twat, insulting a network that hasn't paid him $xx without trying to contact the network properly (email and phone). I mean that is a two digit figure!!!!! the price of a fucking meal and you are coming on here bitching about it.

Second, Adsimilis is actually taking the time to even answer this guy on here rather than letting the wolves tear him apart.

Thirdly, Adsimilis is gracious enough to pay him a two digit figure by wires even after he created this bitch thread and is clearly not an affiliate of ANY value. A wire on a 2 digit amount is totally pointless and would basically eat up most of the amount in charges.

This thread shows two things, firstly the OP is a fucking twat and should quit now and go work in McDonald's and Adsimilis is the fucking nuts and should be well respected for such a honorable, but unnecessary move. I think that they should be seeing more business from this one thread. Bravo Adsimilis! Fuck you OP!
4460134178_102779e9cf.jpg

word. i can't say i totally disagree, but money is money, so...

yo you must be gay. pretty sure this is a troll thread. who the fuck wires anyone $XX ? lol