Bing Site Explorer

hey Grindstone,

how can i get a hold of dullspace? CrackpOt says to contact you to get a hold of him

chris

p.s...im totally lost in this wickedfire so im trying to figure out how to PM, etc on this site.

Please hold your applause. This is your song, not mine.

You need to contact my assistant if you'd like to do business.
''

Dullspace, I contacted Dresden14 as indicated in thread and that guy says he doesn't even know you. Do I have the wrong assistant? If so, who is it that I need to contact?

''

Dullspace, I contacted Dresden14 as indicated in thread and that guy says he doesn't even know you. Do I have the wrong assistant? If so, who is it that I need to contact?

deafchris - you might want to try again. Sometimes Dresden14 boyfriend answers his PMs and plays dumb. If you don't get a response in 3 minutes - just PM him again.

''

Thank you and will contact dresden as indicated in thread

huh? are you also dullspace? this site is way confusing

not sure what that means but glad i reached out..i have a question about one of your domains..how do i contact you?

hey Grindstone,

how can i get a hold of dullspace? CrackpOt says to contact you to get a hold of him

chris

p.s...im totally lost in this wickedfire so im trying to figure out how to PM, etc on this site.

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

''

Dresden14 is not his assistant. Dullspace has two assistants nowadays 1. dwight schrute 2. ly2 from wf
You need to contact them.

Or PM Grindstone (OP) he solves everything.

The best options is to make your own thread about Dullspace and his assistant(s)

Do you want the domain name or not? I'm trying to do business here, not play games.

If you're still interested, you'll know what to do.

Do you want the domain name or not? I'm trying to do business here, not play games.

If you're still interested, you'll know what to do.

Hey dullspace, no offense..BUT im not trying to offend or play games here. I’m trying to do business as well but these knuckleheads on wickedfire apparently are the ones playing games and keep redirecting me to wrong people ..as a matter of fact, redirected me to a contact which I thought was your assistant, I clicked on that contact profile page and it took me to Google Hammer - Marketing Information So Good It'll Spin Your Head Right 'Round and it seems like some spyware website but I was able to get out of it…To those guys reading this, don’t click on that site! Dullspace, you asked me to contact you directly and also asked me to contact your assistant…question is WHO is your assistant? I have no way of contacting you directly on wickedfire since you don’t have a contact info in your profile. I think I now have your assistant contact after doing several runarounds with other fake jackasses on wf.

The last post I received was saying to contact Dwight schrute or ly2 from wf (your assistants, if that’s true). I tried reaching ly2 from wf and was successful but he claims to have nothing to do with you …I was successful in reaching Dwight Schrute and he claims to be your assistant so I chatted with him and he seems legitimate and led me on how to contact you…FYI, his website under his profile name was “trolled” (in his words) and created into googlehammer.com so he’s been under attack as well. That explains why I was unable to reach out initially.

I’ll email you directly this weekend at email provided by Dwight.

Sorry for the confusion due to these assholes on wf throwing off different shit and leading me everywhere else.

Aw common guys, quit fucking around with Chris. Here's the email of Dullspace:

Code:
Dullspace@nambla.org