Bill O'Reilly forgot to take his happy pill

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know what that means, TO PLAY US OUT... what does that mean?!! To end the show??! What does that mean??!"

Who the hell doesn't know what "play us out" means? Poor guy is about to have a stroke, because he doesn't understand what "play us out" means. Typical, he doesn't understand something so he just yells and screams.

Okay,I just watched some of this guys videos on youtube...call me a liberal european left wing extremist but I wonder how a guy like this can get his own TV show. Now,I don't want to get into a left-right discussion but this guy doesn't even try to be objective. If I didn't know that there must be people out there who believe him and share his weird views I would have had a good laugh while watching him talking that BS.

I don't mind people intelligently debating conservative view points that I don't agree with. I usually agree to disagree... but O'reilly shits me as anyone that he disagrees with he just shouts and shouts at until they back down.

As for this, it's not uncommon for news presenters to spit the dummy. If you've got the live feed for a news station, where you can see them when they cut to breaks, there's some pretty interesting stuff that goes on.
Performing like that every night is pretty stressful, but it can't help that the networks pamper these guys and treat them like media royalty when they haven't done a real journalistic job in decades...

Status
Not open for further replies.