Status
Not open for further replies.

hugues26

Jun 20, 2009
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Bigbangbacklinks-wickedfire.jpg

In order to launch my service, I've decided to offer:

1 FREE review copy to one member with +600 posts & +10 itraders. First come, first served.

And

10 review copies at $50 (50% of the price) to 10 members with +200 posts & +10 itraders.

Please post on the thread or PM me if you are interested.

Ok review time.....Got the review started on 10-9-2011 and got the report today...here is an outline.

Speed = 5 days total from time I said OK to today. Some of the links like scrapebox and stuff shows todays date. So most was prod waiting on the articles to approve but none the less 5 day turn around

Communication. Dealt via PM so from the time I gv info to the time I got report no communication BUT there was none needed so good here.

Quality = Articles are from a lot of different places like an AMR blast. A mix of blog stires and WP sites & Article directories. Some are still pending but 80% are approved and a few show that I have to log in to look at them per the URl given.

395 articles deliverd with about 80% approved

Scrapebox blast of 24,876 comments with huge amounts duplicate domains. These are really just to support the bookmarks and other links so no biggie. Spot checked 10 and links were there.

Xrummer blast of 361 profiles. These are a mix of pointing to the bookmarks and other links and the other to the money site.Spot checked 10 and links were there.

Bookmarks of 593. Lots of different PR sites here and overall a good mix

Wiki Sites of 57...link was in the 10 I spot checked so overall good deal here.

Now noticing that I dont have a list of 4500 regular xrumer links as I did get the High PR ones. and also the post does say 1000 articles but im assuming 1000 were done but only 395 approved. Im not going to bark much at this since it was a review BUT If I did pay money for it I would expect to get ALL listed.

Reports are laid out with Articles, Bookmarks & Wikis in Excel and Scrapebox & Profiles in .txt.

The article report was hard to read as it shows everything in one line the article directory, PR, The article Title, Approve or Pending and then the URl of the live link. You may just want to add only the link and the PR in a seperate column.

In the post they advise to list 3 keywords and list the main 1 first. My first keyword was used for almost everything. I only saw the other 2 keywords listed in the profiles. If possible try to mix that up a lot more OR just offer 1 keyword.

Over all this is a very good mix of links that I would use for more older sites then new. Make sure you provide all links as stated and fix the article report for easy linking.

price wise $99 seems a bit steep but again you are getting TONS of links. maybe priced around $60 would seem just about right to me.

Overall I give this 8.5/10 only due to again report structure and giving all links as stated.

Thank you for your review.

Ok review time.....Got the review started on 10-9-2011 and got the report today...here is an outline.

Speed = 5 days total from time I said OK to today. Some of the links like scrapebox and stuff shows todays date. So most was prod waiting on the articles to approve but none the less 5 day turn around

Communication. Dealt via PM so from the time I gv info to the time I got report no communication BUT there was none needed so good here.

Quality = Articles are from a lot of different places like an AMR blast. A mix of blog stires and WP sites & Article directories. Some are still pending but 80% are approved and a few show that I have to log in to look at them per the URl given.

395 articles deliverd with about 80% approved

Scrapebox blast of 24,876 comments with huge amounts duplicate domains. These are really just to support the bookmarks and other links so no biggie. Spot checked 10 and links were there.

Xrummer blast of 361 profiles. These are a mix of pointing to the bookmarks and other links and the other to the money site.Spot checked 10 and links were there.

Bookmarks of 593. Lots of different PR sites here and overall a good mix

Wiki Sites of 57...link was in the 10 I spot checked so overall good deal here.

Now noticing that I dont have a list of 4500 regular xrumer links as I did get the High PR ones. and also the post does say 1000 articles but im assuming 1000 were done but only 395 approved. Im not going to bark much at this since it was a review BUT If I did pay money for it I would expect to get ALL listed.

Reports are laid out with Articles, Bookmarks & Wikis in Excel and Scrapebox & Profiles in .txt.

The article report was hard to read as it shows everything in one line the article directory, PR, The article Title, Approve or Pending and then the URl of the live link. You may just want to add only the link and the PR in a seperate column.

In the post they advise to list 3 keywords and list the main 1 first. My first keyword was used for almost everything. I only saw the other 2 keywords listed in the profiles. If possible try to mix that up a lot more OR just offer 1 keyword.

Over all this is a very good mix of links that I would use for more older sites then new. Make sure you provide all links as stated and fix the article report for easy linking.

price wise $99 seems a bit steep but again you are getting TONS of links. maybe priced around $60 would seem just about right to me.

Overall I give this 8.5/10 only due to again report structure and giving all links as stated.

I've considered what you've said and changed some few things.

The price is now $49 only.

The report will now be easy to read, in one .xls file

5 review copies available at $30 (please PM me).

Status
Not open for further replies.