Cool, thanks I will consider it if no one knows of any good and free ones.
Thanks!
GTFO you cheap fuck. If you can't drop a hundo on a theme and toolset that works, go back to DP. Fucking noob.
Lol if there's something that does a good job free, I'd much rather spend the 100 on PPC.
I lol'd...GTFO you cheap fuck. If you can't drop a hundo on a theme and toolset that works, go back to DP. Fucking noob.
google is nailing flogs now too
I lol'd...
Grab WP Smart Tools dude. Time is money so while your fucking around trying to find some free theme that you'll have to mod and shit anyway, you could have been running with with smartools. That will at least get you started.
Nobody here would do something like that.Best themes I have seen right now are the ones that look like a news station (news channel 10) and one that looks like a newspaper. If one of you came up with that you kickass.
WP Smart Tools comes with one of each of those, as well as two that look like personal blogs.Best themes I have seen right now are the ones that look like a news station (news channel 10) and one that looks like a newspaper. If one of you came up with that you kickass.
I know this is old (I pulled it up searching my product names to see who was talking about them), but how the heck are you pulling that off? Are you running deeper-than-one-page flogs (if so, then I guess that's not surprising), or are you willing to share your valuable SEO secrets?Big G loves my flog. PR 2 ranking first page for every keyword I want.