Best way to get a cheap xbox 360?

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Jew here...want a cheap xbox360...don't want to have to buy a new one when it breaks...how to do?

step 1. buy xbox 360
step 2. upon arriving home, open xbox and take out the insides.
step 3. put empty xbox back together.
step 4. return xbox at target/walmart and say it didn't work
step 5. order 360 case online
step 6. buy another xbox and keep all essentials, return saying everything was missing.
step 7. ???? profit

step 1. buy xbox 360
step 6. buy another xbox and keep all essentials, return saying everything was missing.
step 7. ???? profit

Wow...

Worst idea ever much?

step 1. buy xbox 360
step 7. ???? profit

Does anybody here actually make any money? lol

Fixed that for you.
hsughcool.gif

step 1. buy xbox 360
step 7. ???? profit

lmao

or spend 299 and get one.

Somewhat related side note: If you get the Red Rings of Death on your 360, you can actually wrap it completely in 2-3 towels and plug it in and feel around to turn it on. Let that shit run for a while (10-15 minutes) and then turn it off, unwrap it and let it cool down.

It should play for a few hours when you turn it on. You're still gonna get the Red Rings of Death again and hafta fix/buy a new one, but it gives you a few more hours of pretending that it still works and everything is okay.

I heard that it's possible to buy broken xboxes and exchange them for new ones? Anyone know how that works?

the red ring warranty on an xbox is 3 years - buy one that is red ringed for dirt cheap, call microsoft, get replaced for free

You dont want an xbox its just time waisted, thats the only reason we never put a 50" with an xbox in the office : /

You dont want an xbox its just time waisted, thats the only reason we never put a 50" with an xbox in the office : /
Yah but playing Call of Duty 5, Counter-Strike Source, and World of Warcraft on the PC is time well spent in the office? LOL

i never played WoW (ok a month or 2) dam sohan tells you to much :( lmfao

and in all the time i spent playing cod5 i was reflecting .. ha