Best Quality Content Writers To Serve You Top Notch Quality Articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review:

Here is what you get when you order from Cathy Rydu and her team!

RipOff.gif

What you see above is a premium search from CopyScape, which searches the net for copies of whatever article you dump into it. A lot of times you may see 2% or 5% just because three word strings are common. However, what you see above is 57%, and the part on eHow.com that you see highlighted is the text that they simply copy-pasta'd straight into a Word file and emailed to me. This is how all four articles were. This one would be higher, but I edited as I went along, changing some things. And it still hit 57%. You'll see at the top of this thread that this person swears that the articles are copyscape checked before being sent out.

I ordered four 500 word articles for $14 bucks and get a complete rip off.

I haven't contacted this person to give her a second chance. This type of shit is unacceptable. So fuck you, Cathy dick-smack. You don't get to play on Wickedfire anymore. Say bye-bye.

Hey there,

I really apologies its my first and last mistake . i never understand how that did. will be correct and send it you soon sorry. i think there send me wrong file So such type of inconvenience made here otherwise if you have doubt in my service please contact with my all clients who work with me no one get such type of job. I think some misunderstanding file has been sent you. will give you right file in some time.

Sorry for some inconvenience.

Will try to get back to you soon.

Thanks

Cathy, if you want to salvage your reputation, the first thing you can do is paypal me back the $14 bucks and fire whichever idiot you hired responsible for this crap.

I have been working with Cathy on bulk orders over the last 2 months now and have received over 500 articles and 1000 BMR posts to date on a range of different topics.

Overall I must say for the price I have been paying in bulk it would be very hard to beat the quality, service and turnaround times I have received.

Cathy is very professional and has stayed in constant communication with me throughout - she delivers organized progress reports and has addressed any concerns I have had, including providing rewrites the few times i have had problems with the articles received.

I gave clear instructions as to special formating i require including article titles, multiple subtitles, use of bullets and other formatting to make the results more useful for seo and less of the standard few paragraph chunks that articles at this price point so often are delivered in - she happily obliged and produced unique (i did check in copyscape so in my case the above mentioned concerns weren't an issue), readable and seo optimized content that is just what I need....

Now of course at the prices on offer don't expect the same thing you would get from native american writers producing premium content - but the work is completely usable for my needs - which includes article directory / scribd / as well as publishing on my own network of sites and blogs.

For BMR posts I am getting longer more useful posts (200 words) than most other services and definitely build my rank's own service - at half the price and at least as good quality as i would get from bmr's own services. Plus I can spin them after and combine several into excellent highly spun content for many other relevant backlinking purposes.

I recommend Cathy for bulk articles and writing jobs where you are looking for the best price and fast turnaround for large quantities of unique writing.

unagi

Review:

Here is what you get when you order from Cathy Rydu and her team!

RipOff.gif

What you see above is a premium search from CopyScape, which searches the net for copies of whatever article you dump into it. A lot of times you may see 2% or 5% just because three word strings are common. However, what you see above is 57%, and the part on eHow.com that you see highlighted is the text that they simply copy-pasta'd straight into a Word file and emailed to me. This is how all four articles were. This one would be higher, but I edited as I went along, changing some things. And it still hit 57%. You'll see at the top of this thread that this person swears that the articles are copyscape checked before being sent out.

I ordered four 500 word articles for $14 bucks and get a complete rip off.

I haven't contacted this person to give her a second chance. This type of shit is unacceptable. So fuck you, Cathy dick-smack. You don't get to play on Wickedfire anymore. Say bye-bye.

Here are proof of my passed article.

Will send you more in some time. Sorry again for my writers has sent me wrong version.

Attachments

• 100% cs pass ---proof.jpg
    100% cs pass ---proof.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 26
Never will do it further.

All articles sent in right version with 100% cs passed. In future it will be taken care of.

waiting for your review as well.

Thanks

Cathy, if you want to salvage your reputation, the first thing you can do is paypal me back the $14 bucks and fire whichever idiot you hired responsible for this crap.

Wait friggin minute here... First you let "your writers" mess up that badly, then you fail to copyscape-check hobbster's articles yourself before sending it to him, and now you're just sending him another copy without returning his cash?

Wow... The nerve.

Its whole happened by my incompetent writer. She sent me wrong file also yesterday was Sunday that's why just delay for submitting fresh version. At that time she was not online. when she come At the same time she sent that to me fresh articles. I do take my work seriously. I promise you and my other writers that this type of a mistake will never be repeated. Trust me, I was not at fault and have already fired my writer as said. All I ask if for you to have faith on me once more.

Wait friggin minute here... First you let "your writers" mess up that badly, then you fail to copyscape-check hobbster's articles yourself before sending it to him, and now you're just sending him another copy without returning his cash?

Wow... The nerve.

Thanks for giving the order.

About uniqueness content i always served passed articles. In last case just made misunderstanding. But from next time will 100% send all articles with proof of my content on my wall about passed of copied. All content before sending them i check it double time and also its check in copy scape premium myself and placed those proof of content on wall who will give me order from now.

Thanks
just placed an order. Hope it will be unique

Job has been Done

Please check your Mail Box.

All articles are done..:drinkup:

Also attached proof of passed of copy scape here as what i said above.

Waiting for the reply as well new orders.

Thanks
just placed an order. Hope it will be unique

Attachments

• passed.jpg
    passed.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.