Best Place for Domain Parking?

the trend in domaining nowadays is to develop them into mini-sites, perform seo and earnrevenue through affiliate ad. the cause of the trend is that parking companies' PPC payouts aren't that great compared to five years ago.

Thanks for the tips. Right now I am putting up quick mini sites that are set up to get automatic content. Now like 24 7 said,the trick is to get traffic and try to make then pay. I have some interesting longtail domains from my earlier experiments but I am finally getting smarter about what I buy. (Just declared a domain buying moratorium) I got some great single word and short keyword .co domains that should have some commercial value, if I can get the traffic going. (Bankrupcy.co, thrills.co, anytime.co, skipe.co +++)

I also have some good adult ones like FreeNaked.co, LoveSex.co & HotBoys.co that I don't know what to do with. Would welcome any thoughts or ideas. Thanks.

smartname and trafficz arent bad, parked is good too

Yes, I have also parked some of my domains with smartname. They have an E-commerce option and they will place some items for selling on the domain parked page. If you use the CP well, then it will look like a shop. But at the same time it is good for some ecommerce related domains.