Best Link Pyramid offer , guaranted SERP boost, by team of professional SEO experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoguy99

Nov 5, 2010
onlinegoogleseo.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oks
so here is the best seo deal for you.
here is
[1]Forum Profile -
50 forum profiles on PR6
50 forum profiles on PR7
20 forum profiles on PR8-PR9
1 forum profile on PR 10[i am really not kidding]

each forum profile will have 3 links and out of these 3 links, 2 will be of other forum profiles and 1 of your main website
back links= 121*3=363 back links

[2]Top HI PR blog and wiki sites -
50 top blog and wiki sites , each site will have your 3 posts ..every post will contain your 3 links.
one link of other blog post and one of your forum profile link and 3rd link of your main website.
total back links here = 50*3*3=450 back links.
[3]10 .edu site -
back links on 10 .edu sites
back links here = 10
[4]Indexing and pinging -
finally will index and ping all your website,so that you reall get your all backlinks benefit.

Total back links in this package =
450+363+10=823 back links .

i will make 4 articles from your every single article and will keep spinning them while posting .
even username , title , keywords and anchor text will be spinned , so that Google love your work.

Our speciality - We have a team of professional seo experts and will do every work in such a way , that google dont punish you..

what i need from you -
[1]your main site url and 2 more url from same site .
[2]5 keywords.
[3]3 different articles[ if you want me to write these 4 for your then 6 more $ are needed :D ]

Turn around time - 2-4 days
Price - 60$
review price - 45$ for first 3 person having 10+ itrade .
if interested PM me or send me email at
creativity.ahead@gmail.com
you can also ad me on gtalk,i am online.

I don't quite understand what you're putting together here with the profile links. I wouldn't want any of those pointing at my money site, that's for sure. Also skeptical of your "edu links". Anyway, I was going to request a free review copy and then write a detailed review in your thread, but it appears as though you aren't offering any free review copies and I'm not going to shell out $45 for a bunch of profile links until I fully understand what you are offering. PM me if you want to discuss any of it.

*** INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROVIDER ***

Just to keep you guys up to date... I posted a thread about buying Web 2.0 providers list in which I stated that i need PROVIDERS for blog sites and free web page creation.

This guy dropped me a PM and told me he has a list of more than 120 such providers for just 10$. I paid him the fee and he sent me a list full of a mix of everything even including social bookmark sites and photo sharing sites and article directories. After my reply that this ain't what I asked for, he told me he will send me a list in 2 hours again.

He did, in fact he copied from TargetHut.com the whole Blog list. First of all this should be ok, but not as I asked for a list somebody has done projects already on (as I know several providers of this TargetHut list delete extremely fast and do not even work to register anymore) and he told me to deliver 120 and not this little amount...

I know this has nothing to do with this service, but somebody acting that way in such a shitty thing won't provide a solid service in my opinion. Wait for free reviews for me and do not pay before completed jobs... Don't care about freaking 10$ but more about the way this person acts.

The report was delivered in an email, in text format, which made it really difficult to quantifiy what the OP delivered. I had to copy and paste everything to a spreadsheet and fix the broken links... it wasn't a great experience and in fact I didn't finish validating everything because I don't have time for that shit. Next time please consider delivering your reports in a spreadsheet or even in a text document without broken ass e-mail formatting. The OP also called me "dude" about 10 times in each communication and never once used my real name, with which I sign almost every PM sent on WF... dude, my name is Steve.

What I was supposed to get:
121 forum profiles with 2 backlinks to the mini-net and 1 backlink to the money site. I told the OP that I didn't want any profile links pointing at my money site and he said, "ok, if you do not want forum profile links pointing to your money site, then its fine , i will point them to web2.0 blog ,wiki post's link and other forum profile links."

What I got:
121 forum profiles with 2 backlinks to the mini-net and 1 backlink to the money site. I guess he must have forgotten my request. Aside from that, several of the profiles I checked were already deleted. No idea how many are actually still active.

50 Top HI PR blog and wiki sites with 3 articles, each with 1 link to money site, 1 link to a blog post, and 1 link to a forum profile.

What I got:
40 Web 2.0 Sites, but I use that term loosely. Seriously - submitting Digg.com submissions and calling them 'articles on web 2.0 sites'? Really? Digg is used for bookmarking dude, not for submitting blogs and articles. Additionally, some of the author profiles for these properties are banned, which means the pages are deleted.

The content is pretty bad. Not sure what the OP is using as a spinner, but it is a POS, no doubt. Content is barely readable, with horrific grammar, poor spelling, and nonsense sentences. All of the links appear at the end of the articles, after the content, on seperate lines, with some anchor text matching my keywords and other anchor text like "click to more". I would expect the links to be in-content.

My articles are on the OP's own profiles with other articles about topics like video games, hacking, and gift giving, which essentially makes those properties look like generic blogs rather than anything to do with my niche. In at least a quarter of the properties I see inconsistencies where the links don't use anchor text, the links and anchor text appear as text and aren't links at all, or the homepage of my site ends up getting linked twice - why bother linking to the same URL twice on the same page? I'd actually rather not have these properties point to my money site at all, a link is a link today, but if Google was really smart they would flag these pages as garbage and they would be of very little value.

10 .edu site backlinks.

What I got:
There were no .edu backlinks in the report.

What else I was supposed to get:
Indexing and pinging.

I have no idea if I got pinged, but the OP says he's pinging all my URLs every day.

Conclusion:
This is a pretty scary service for your money site. If anything I would use this service to help get a first or second level mini-net property indexed, but definitely not your money site. And quite frankly there are far better services on WF for this price.

I'm really sorry OP, I know you begged me not to give you a bad review, but I can't in good conscience actually recommend this service to anyone. You should re-evaluate your service model and change it so that it provides more value for $60. Either that or consider charging about $20 for this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.