Best High Quality PR1 -PR8 Bookmarking Submission Service ? Started from $3 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoworking

Jul 21, 2010
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We will manually bookmark your site on 200+ Social Bookmarking sites, Pagerank 1 to 8 thus, generating 100s of quality one way links to your site and organic traffic.

Social bookmarking is a way to store, classify, share and search information about web pages. Social Bookmarking gives you the following exciting benefits:

The fastest way to get your site indexed by Search Engines.

Puts you in front of millions of active Internet users.

Generates a life time one-way incoming link from authority web sites.

These links are picked by Search engines, blogs, content aggregators etc.

Submission Benefits:

1. quality backlinks

2. Increase page rank and search rankings.

3. Increase your web site one-way back links.

4. Increase your web site ranking in search engines = Indirect search traffic

5. Increase your traffic and thus your sales.

6. Direct traffic from those sites

.You will earn GUARANTTED traffic from the high-ranked social bookmaking sites (PR 1-PR 8

.We have a great list of Social bookmarking sites and we always prefer to submit the links of your websites on public social bookmarking websites rather than provate or personal social bookmarking websites.

.We don’t rely on the software submission therefore all kinds of submissions including social bookmarking sites submission are done manually by our highly qualified team members.

.We ensure you our best services and support which are always at the disposal of our value customers round the clock.

.We provide frequent complementary submission report for keeping our clients up-to-date about the progress of social bookmarking submissions

If you want to buy any of these packages, please get your package here at:

50 PR2 – PR8 Social Bookmarking USD $3

100 PR2 – PR8 Social Bookmarking USD $6

200 PR1 – PR8 Social Bookmarking USD $10

Special Packages of Do follow social bookmarking

50 Do Follow Social Bookmarking USD $4

100 Do Follow Social Bookmarking USD $8

200 Do Follow Social Bookmarking USD $12

in order to appreciate all buyers and to promote my thread further.. i am offering 1 extra free submission to the person who orders more than 5url submissions at a time.

Orders will be completed within 48 to 94 hours.

You will need to provide the following details:

Title: recomended 70 character

Url:

Description: recomended 155 character

keywords: separated tag using comma (,)

Email address to Send you Sample Report in Excel Sheet :

Payment:

.PayPal

Limited Slots! Hurry Up to Grab it Now!

100% Manual Guaranteed

For first 3 Customers I Do Submissions as Free Review Copy. 50 Social Bookmarking Manual Submissions
Review copy Get Only Senior Members

Hurry! Dont Miss it!!!

PM Me Now to Buy this Service

If you have any questins, jusst PM me back or feel free to contact us for live support by Gmail, or Yahoo and we'll be glad to help you.

Gmail: awesomenyn
@gmail.com

Yahoo: awesomenyn@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

SeoWorking

Got my review copy from seoworking and i very happy with the results, all my links are there with my desired anchor, thanks for well done job. If you have the time to do 50x10 urls bookmarks pm me.

This guy does amazing work. I got the review copy a week ago but forgot to leave a review. Work was done fast and boosted my Alexa rank amazingly!! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.