Best CPA

MgCash.com...I think this is really good network .. better conversions and epcs... biggest payment.. Great result!

Jj4WJed.gif

LQw6z15.gif

watch

One of the biggest game company Changyou, has its own affiliate network: Geemobi Top Exclusive Mobile Offers Network Geemobi has all the support by Changyou, and its own traffic can provide for all the partners.

Mobile traffic converts well in ADWOOL network. There are lots of offers for multiple verticals and geos. PM me for details

Any traffic converts well on Essay offers. You can reach passive income up to $6000 per day by promoting at ByOffers.com

Try to use the system - AdCombo (CPA).

AdCombo - a CPA Affiliate Network to monetize your traffic.

AdCombo perform a new model of leads – Cash on Delivery. Conversion takes place when one completes the purchase via phone. This model is the most effective way for publishers to monetize their traffic.

The conversion rates and real EPC are extremely high. All because user pays only when receiving the product.

AdCombo only work with direct offers. And we have HUNDREDS of exclusive and premium ones! Most of advertisers are our long-time business partners, and no payment was missed since we’ve launched.

AdCombo specializes in the WOW-products (for impulse buying).

Does it sound any convincing? =))

Maxbounty and Peerfly worked best for me, for those content lockers, cpalead used to be good.

As for the dating, I suggest trying iMonetizeIt. Yep, I am from there :)
We monetize global traffic on CPA offers, mostly dating. And do it very good due to neat targeting on offers and well-tested funnels for each.

Hi there! I'd go with OfferDaddy as they have the best offerwall tool to help you increase your app revenues... Been using it ever since and I'm totally satisfied with the turnout!:)

So for me, they're the BEST!:)

There isn't a single person in this thread that I wouldn't wish a horrible death involving gangrene of the penis on. You sick, twisted little goat-fuckers.

Good luck, focktools.

Are you wanna run traffic from Facebook, google???
I can provide the acc with unlimit budget daily. More and more people are hiring our acc to run their campaign/ If u are interesting, contact me via skype : newpath1212